Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Afew niggles with Nokia Music

Counsellor
Bh222

Afew niggles with Nokia Music

Hey guys,

First I'd like to start off with how much I love the Nokia Music App! Its one of the main reasons I kept with nokia instead of upgrading to an android or iOS device.

However theres some things that I think are apart of the app but don't seem to be working or are missing after an update

1. The artist images in the background look fantastic! However it never seems to show them when I play an offline playbill (It did on my lumia 800 and my new 920) but I had to replace that due to a faulty microphone.
 This new handset doesn't do it!

2. The equalizer settings have disappeared from the pull up menu when playing music! This is after the update and its such a pain having to go back into the start screen, settings and scrolling down the options. And in the marketplace it still says this is a feature for WP8 handsets! What's happening?

And just one other thing, does anyone know if there will be an option to download high quality playlists in the future? It got me thinking when it says standard quality when playing back at the moment!

I'm sure these subjects might have already been discussed but looking through very quickly I can't see it... So apologies

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Counsellor
Bh222

Re: Afew niggles with Nokia Music

Just to add.... the artist images only show on offline music when the phones connected to wifi not cellular.... and yes before anyone asks, i do have cellular data active... Is this a fault of a design trait?

Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: Afew niggles with Nokia Music

I suppose the artist images showing up is just to save bandwidth and not use up cellular data on user's plans. I do remember the equaliser settings being in the initial version of Nokia Music offered for Windows Phone 8 Lumia devices, then they removed it. Not sure if that was logical or not.

As for your other questions, not too sure what will happen for features and in the future, we cannot answer those questions here, as this is a user to user forum only. You are always welcome to leave feedback and feature requests for the app by contacting Nokia directly, by clicking the Nokia Support link at the bottom of this page.