Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: C5-00.3 : Music Albums not showing on phone di...

JohnCK

C5-00.3 : Music Albums not showing on phone display

I recently updated Nokia Suite to 3.7.22. Using same, I've imported several albums into the "Music Library" on the computer. I've then opened each of the albums, selected all of the tracks displayed in the right hand panel and then dragged those tracks over to the drop area for theMusic Library in the C5-00.3. The progress bar shows the files being loaded. Double clicking on the C5-00.3 Music Library shows the albums same as they appear in the Computer version of the Music Library. 

However, after disconnecting phone from computer and opening the Music Library, the Album names are not displaying. The individual tracks are there (by clicking on All Songs) but the Album structure has disappeared.

Any explanation as to why the Albums show in the computer display of what's on the phone, but not on the phone LCD? Any other ideas as to how I can get around this? I don't want to be making Playlists or anything like that; I just want the phone to show the albums the same way the computer does!

Thanks for any advice.

Please use plain text.
aleisha11

Re: C5-00.3 : Music Albums not showing on phone display

Are you referring to the album art (picture of the album)? If not, can you provide us the screenshot so we can provide you an appropriate troubleshooting steps? 

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

Please use plain text.