Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

DRM Required for Nokia Ovi Music

Registered Member
kiranselvan

DRM Required for Nokia Ovi Music

Hi Guys,

I have downloaded music from nokia ovi player as i had ovi unlimited music subscription. Now my subscription is expired and i have reinstalled my windows? I am not able to obtain licence for play the downloaded tracks? When i sign in, it says

"Sorry, but something’s gone wrong with Nokia Music

Click back in your browser and try again."

HELP....

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Johannvisser

Re: DRM Required for Nokia Ovi Music

Hi

Same problem here, had to re-install windows and now I can't play my music! Can't install Nokia Music Player, keeps failing

Please help

Only Nokia For Me, Thanks
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
russellvic

did you ever get a resolution?

I've just installed on my new laptopp and now have a DRM download problem so can't play anything!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Johannvisser

Hey, I downloaded the old version of nokia music, managed to get the drm codes and my music worked

Only Nokia For Me, Thanks
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Jampe

Hi all,

If you have registered the new PC (you have to do it also if you install new operating system) to your Nokia Music account, then please have a look at this thread and try the actions provided there.

Johannvisser, good to hear you got it working again already!

Jampe

If the answer solves your issue, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button so other users can benefit from it as well. Giving a kudos (the white star) if my answer has helped will be appreciated.
Please use plain text.