Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Games for nokia 3110 (classic)

Registered Member

Games for nokia 3110 (classic)

I liked to get rally game to my mobil nokia 3110 (classic)preference estonian in estonian web pages. Does nokia 3110 support java games?
Thanks for answering..
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Re: Games for nokia 3110 (classic)

hi

this equipment supports Java™ MIDP 2.0 games and applications and Macromedia Flash Lite 2.0, however is it advised to confirm with the game service provider the game compatibility with this phone.

best regards
Please use plain text.
Advisor
atag

[ Edited ]
Hi guys, A litle off topic, but I am trying to transfer a couple of games from my 5070 to my new 3110c. Anyone know how to do it ? I have tried doing it in PC Suite File manager, but no go. It seems that access to the games directory is disabled. any suggestions welcome...

Tony...

Moderator note: e-mailm address removed. For your own security, you should not publish personal contact information on the public boards.

Message Edited by michaels on 24-Dec-2007 11:59 AM
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
korngear

If you have the game installer files then it could be sent to other mobile via BT or infra red.
Please use plain text.
Advisor
atag

12-Sep-2007 08:16 PM
korngear wrote:
If you have the game installer files then it could be sent to other mobile via BT or infra red.

Thanks for your replies, I have simply made a Games folder on my 1gig memory card and store them in there. Works perfectly...

Tony...
Please use plain text.