Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Hard faults

Advisor
mikroskeem
Accepted Solution

Hard faults

my first fault was apn error,i can't edit a apn's , wifi,default connection was always ask,and that don't worked,i fixed that problem,and next fault(now!!!) is c memory collapse, i haved c memory approx. 45,6 mb and now i have it 0,9 mb!!! Another deicves (hidden d(47,9/47,9 free) and z(0kb/0kb free)are free. However, when comes Android or new fim 52.x.xxx?
WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY **bleep** PHONE!?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

clear the Browser Cache..and you should regain a good amount back...

Please use plain text.
Advisor
mikroskeem

i get back only 3mb!!!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

As you have not provided your device details.. if its an S60..install an application called Mobile Cleaner (Google for it..) and run.. See if you get some more...

Please use plain text.
Advisor
mikroskeem

i sent my phone to repair
Please use plain text.
Advisor
mikroskeem

It was sd card error XD

phone wasn't repaired

Please use plain text.