Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: I can't receive PIN for unlimited OVI Music (C...

Registered Member
rnmaniar

I can't receive PIN for unlimited OVI Music (C6 - 00)

[ Edited ]

as per above sub. i not get my pin

So pl. send me new PIN for unlimited download

Model :             Nokia C6 - 00 Black

Moderator Note: Personal details removed. We kindly ask you not to share your personal contact details or your phone's IMEI number publicly on this forum. To get your OVI Music PIN, we suggest that you contact your local Nokia Careline by using the 'Contact us' link at the top of the page.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shivamdgod

Re: I can't receive PIN for unlimited OVI Music (C6 - 00)

Nokia c6 is not a music phone, you can't download any music to it, however you can download music to x6, champ, x7, etc....

I also have nokia c6, and i m having the same issue....
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei

The C6-00 and C6-01 can play music just fine, and you can use Nokia PC Suite or Ovi Suite, and probably also other tools (like Microsoft's Media Player) to copy/move music to the phone, if you wish. You can even use just a file manager to do it, if you connect the phone in USB mass storage mode.

It is an entirely separate question whether the C6-00 or C6-01 are "Comes With Music" or "Ovi Music Unlimited" phone models. I.e., whether the service is supported on those phone models or not, and if you have actually purchased a variant with the service included or not. In other words, that Nokia music service is not supported on all Nokia models. And even on models where it is supported, it has not been made available in all countries/regions. And in countries where it has been available/supported, Nokia has often also sold the same phone model without the service (at a cheaper price).

So, if your phone is a "Comes With Music" or "Ovi Music Unlimited" phone model, it probably has a statement to that effect on the original sales package, and the required PIN code on a flyer inside the package. If not, then then there is no way for you to get the CWM/OMU service for your phone at all.

Note also that Nokia has stopped offering the service in most countries, and is no longer manufacturing any models (old or new) with the service included (just selling out old stock, if any resellers/distributors still has it).

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
diggyrana

i m using n8 tell me hw i cn find my pin for ovi music
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Hi diggyrana,

Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions!

The activation PIN code in the Nokia Music Unlimited usually comes with the sales package when you bought a Nokia Music Unlimited device. 

Nokia Music Unlimited (NMU) is only available in 3 countries: India, Indonesia and China. For more details about NMU, you can check this thread:

http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Music/Nokia-Music-Unlimited-on-Lumia-phones-in-India/td-p/1540728

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
diggyrana

jst tl me now how i can find my pin
Please use plain text.