Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: I need Voucher number

Registered Member
fanoon

I need Voucher number

[ Edited ]

I missed my Voucher number for my nokia 5800 express music

s/n:

email me if u plz......../

:smileyhappy:

Moderator note:

IMEI number removed – it is unwise to publish unique serial numbers on the public boards.

E-mail address removed - It is unwise to publish personal contact information on the public boards.

Best Regards,

Please use plain text.

i need voucher number

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

If your Phone came with Free Music downloads the Voucher is either in the Sales Package or you will receive an SMS with the PIN..

Else, you may try this..

/t5/Ovi-com-Ovi-Store-Ovi-Share-and/ovi-music-unlimited-pin-not-available/td-p/825549

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

Please use plain text.
sweethaiwan

my music voucher hs expired wht cn i do?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
KARAMAMEER

I NEED VOUCHER NUMBER

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shubhkaran

i need voucher number for nokia x2

Please use plain text.
Advisor
mtumbaya123

Hi All,

Let's try this again:

1. If  your phone is labeled as a Music phone (CWM) or OMU then it will say so clearly on the box. If it does not, then most likely that phone is not compatible with the service and no one can provide you with a voucher for it.

2. If it does say on the box e.g. "Enjoy 12 months free music download" then either:

a. You will receive a voucher in the box with a PIN code to activate it; or

b. You will receive an SMS with a PIN once you start the service with your SIM card in the phone.

3. No one on the forums can provide you with a PIN code.

4. If your box states that you should have free music downloads and you are unable to find a voucher in the box, then take the whole thing back to the dealer and ask them to resolve it for you. If they can't  or won't (for whatever reason) then contact Nokia and ask them to sort you out.

5. If you have a box which promises the free music, and you find a voucher, and there is a PIN on that voucher which is NOT working; contact Nokia and ask them to sort you out.

Life is one big road with lots of signs.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
pradeepy42

is c6-00 a cwm or omu
Please use plain text.
Advisor
mtumbaya123

CWM and OMU mean basically the same thing. Just different names (I think CWM was the older name).

Whether your phone supports this service depends on the sales package as well as the country you bought it from. For example, my friend from South Africa has an N8-00 which came with a voucher for free downloads. Mine doesn't.

So if on your box, it told you that you have free music for a year, then you have free music (CWM/OMU). If not, there's no way to force the issue. You will only be able to buy each track individually (i.e. not free downloading of as many albums as you want)

Hope this answers your question.
Life is one big road with lots of signs.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vveena22

[ Edited ]

Hi i missed my e71 voucher no can pls forward to on my e-mail.

Moderator's note: Email address removed. It is not wise to publish your personal information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
purosottam_22

plzz give me voucher number download for alaap album 2011

Please use plain text.
Contributor
purosottam_22

my music voucher number is expired so plzz give me voucher number download for music album
Please use plain text.
Contributor
purosottam_22

[ Edited ]

my email address is purosottam.

Moderator's note: Email address removed. It is not wise to publish your personal information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
purosottam_22

my expired vouchers number is...037E5L
Please use plain text.
Contributor
purosottam_22

can u plz.........give me new voucher number?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
purosottam_22

I missed my Voucher number for my nokia 5310 express music....
Please use plain text.
Contributor
purosottam_22

I recently buy nokia 5235 coms with music. But i did not gat my vouter pin code. Can you send my pin?
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
joyfeal

Hi All, Is this some kind of jokes or are you guys for real? THIS IS A DISCUSSION FORUM NOT A CARELINE OR HELPLINE. if you have missed your voucher, misplaced it, lost it, burnt it, threw it away or even if the voucher expired, contact the Nokia Helpline of your region.

Please stop scamming this thread with voucher request because NO ONE HERE CAN GIVE YOU ONE. IF you did not receive a voucher then you are not entitled for one and THATS IT, GET OVER IT.

Read what Mtumbaya123 said above and understand it. If you cannot understand his english, then please for the love of God contact your Nokia Helpline. Go to www.nokia.com, select your region (continent), click on the "About Nokia" Sign, then select "Customer Service". Once you found the number, pick up your phone and call them instead of scamming this thread.

Good luck

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
yogeshin3

i need voucher number

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
josephmaria

How can i get a voucher number or credit to my music account?

Please use plain text.