Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Lumia 520 - Cannot login to Nokia Music

Turns123

Lumia 520 - Cannot login to Nokia Music

I have recently bought a Lumia 520. Try as I might, I cannot sign in to my account at the Nokia Music Store. It says connecting...the dots start moving across the screen and then it just hangs right there with no further progress at all. I have left it there for up to 40min with that message. Have tried at various times over the last 48 hours, same thing every time. My internet (WiFi) connection is strong, no problems with downloading other apps onto the phone, email, browser etc working fine. It also worked when I signed into the store (beta) from my computer so I know the account is live. I am in the UK.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Emperor
psychomania

Re: Lumia 520 - Cannot login to Nokia Music

Have you updated to the latest version of the Nokia music app? If not go to the store, find it in the Nokia collection and update it. On my 520 the latest version was not pre-installed.

Also have you tried rebooting the phone?
Please use plain text.
Turns123

Hi, thanks for the reply. Yes, I did ensure I had the latest version of Nokia Music and have rebooted several times (each time I try to connect it hangs on '....connecting...connecting...connecting....' At that point I cannot access other menus so have to reboot.

Please use plain text.
Employee
elinahlberg

Hopefully the following will work:

1. Press Start button OR press and hold “Back” button.

2. Open Settings > Nokia account > sign in.

3. Press Start button OR “Back” button to get back to start screen.

4. Open Nokia Music.

5. You should be silently logged in and issue should not appear.

------------------------------------------------
http://www.nokia.com/support
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hsnagesh

Even I have the same problem. Nokia Music doesn't allow to sign in... stays connecting....

I tried all the steps mentioned above.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
FloryRadu

I don't know about all Nokia phones, but on my Lumia 800, at settings, I only found "Email and accounts" and there's no way to sign in to the Nokia account there. I have the same problem, no way to sigh in to my account on Nokia Music. I already read all the topics and all the instructions and I could'n find the wy to solve this issue. My phone is updated and I have a strong internet connection. Something's wrong, please, help us out!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
hsnagesh

yesterday , I updated with the new version of Nokia Music. This works well with this. I could login.

Please use plain text.