Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Mixradio subscription renewal issue

Registered Member
Hemanthck

Mixradio subscription renewal issue

Sir my mixradio unlimited subscription was expired,now i want to renew my subscription so how can i get voucher code .
Please use plain text.
sapphirelady18

Hi, Hemanthck. Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! May we know the model of your device? Have you tried checking this link: http://www.nokia.com/in-en/support/faq/?action=singleTopic&topic=FA137850?

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Hemanthck

Nokia Lumia 525
Please use plain text.
Contributor
SRSHARMA001

I have Nokia Lumia 1520 and updated to 8.1 cyan. How can I update my subscription? I have tried a lot but it is not getting renewed from oxicash...showing page error.....Pls help.
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

[ Edited ]

Hi, SRSHARMA001 and Hemanthck. Here's the official announcement from the MixRadio team on this matter:

“Thank you for loving MixRadio . We request you to please be patient as we are working to make the vouchers available as soon as possible so that you can continue to download songs and enjoy MixRadio.”

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Contributor
gilbu

Is there any time frame on when the nokia radiomix vouchers would be available..
this is taking too long time to resolve.
Advice when and where it would be available
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Hi, gilbu. Glad to see you here in the forum. We cannot provide any information aside from the official statement from the MixRadio team. I suggest regularly checking our website for any announcement about this.

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.