Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

N70- Auto key lock

N70- Auto key lock

Please advice to me how to activate auto key pad lock for nokia N70 phone
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
dasoft

Re: N70- Auto key lock

There's no build-in functionality for autolock on N70 defaults, but U can download more symbian appliacations with autolock feature. (e.g. smatrsettings, autolock, ...) Just browse, download and install.
DaSoft - N97 mini, N95II, old N70+1G kingston fw 5.0638.3.013 18-09-06 RM-84. (Orange SK)
Other phones: HTC HD2, HTC TYTN, SE K800i+1G Sony, SGH-Z400...
Please use plain text.

so i try to reach to it,but i couldn't found that link

please can you send me link for download key lock software

thanks
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

10-Jan-2007
03:47 PM
chamsam77 wrote:
so i try to reach to it,but i couldn't found that link

please can you send me link for download key lock software

You'll find the link there.
N73-1 V 2.0628.0.0.1
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

Or you can get it from this site.
N73-1 V 2.0628.0.0.1
Please use plain text.

11-Jan-2007
02:48 PM
jacek wrote:
Or you can get it from this site.

I found and receive auto lock software and try to install it to my N70 phone through nokia pc suite and application installer as follows Nokia pc Suite .. .. > Install applcation .. ..> at the installation show as follow... and i couldn't install the software
Left Side My computer
Left:1.Auto Lock V 1.1,,,,

Right Side My Phone
Right side:The Content of the currently selected phone model cannot be shown by this application

1.How can i install this software ( Auto Lock) to My N70 Phone? Please give me advices Thanks Regards Saman Weerasooriya
Please use plain text.
Counsellor

14-Jan-2007
06:14 AM
chamsam77 wrote:
I found and receive auto lock software and try to install it to my N70 phone through nokia pc suite and application installer as follows Nokia pc Suite .. .. > Install applcation .. ..> at the installation show as follow... and i couldn't install the software

Hi chamsam77,

I cannot tell anything about installing through PC Suite because I have never tried this. I transferred the installation file to the phone via bluetooth and then installed it without problems. Can you try this method? (I have n73, it may be slightly different.)
N73-1 V 2.0628.0.0.1
Please use plain text.

in main menu goto tools> settings> security> phone&sim> autolock period> enter amount of time to elapse before phone locks u will then be asked for a 5 digit lock code(factory setting 12345) you will be asked to enter the code to disable keylock
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

and you install it how?!
I've managed to copy the file to the phone through windows explorer and now it says that the file is not in a known format :smileyfrustrated:
Please use plain text.