Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia 5130c-2 XpressMusic -problem with media pla...

Registered Member

Nokia 5130c-2 XpressMusic -problem with media player

[ Edited ]

Hi, Last month i purchased a new NOKIA5130c-2 Xpessmusic mobile.I had downloaded music from the nokia music store using USB cable.After that when I tried to play music on pressing music player it shows "not enough memory on phone.update cancelled".710 KB memory needed.delete some items"? I downloaded only two songs.There is enough memory on the phone.I didn't add anything other than these two songs.

It is possible play the music file after opening Gallery and on opening the file

Kindly help me to solve this problem.

Message Edited by rejmathe on 29-Nov-2009 09:13 AM
ranzu

Re: Nokia 5130c-2 XpressMusic -problem with media player

Hi, Last year i purchased a new NOKIA5130c-2 Xpessmusic mobile.I had downloaded music from the nokia music store using USB cable.After that when I tried to play music on pressing music player it shows "not enough memory' and player does not open. Pls. Tell me how i can manage this problem?

Mobile Guru
mccbleue

Do you have a memory card and how big? If you are just using phone memory, or if you have filled the memory card and spilled over into phone memory, then you could have filled up space that is needed for processing. Check how many megabutes are free on c: drive by looking in the phone's file manager.

Registered Member
miracledon

Hi, Last month i purchased a new NOKIA5130c-2 Xpessmusic mobile.I had downloaded music from the nokia music store using USB cable.After that when I tried to play music on pressing music player it shows "not enough memory on phone.update cancelled".710 KB memory needed.delete some items"? I downloaded only two songs.There is enough memory on the phone.I didn't add anything other than these two songs.

It is possible play the music file after opening Gallery and on opening the file.

Registered Member
ezeja

It is very simple. Just try to free some memory in the phone by moving some iterms in the memory card or by deleating some iterms that are contained in the phone memory as required by the comand.
Registered Member
gabo

I got the same problem with MIRACLEDON. My phone NOKIA 5130c-2 when pressing the music player it always shows "NOT ENOUGH MEMORY". I check the phone memory but nothing there as well as my memory.

How to fix this problem except by sending it to Nokia Store.

miracledon wrote:

It is possible play the music file after opening Gallery and on opening the file.

Registered Member
Aslim

I want to be able to download and play video especially those from youtube on my phone(nokia 5130c-2).how would i do that?help me please
Registered Member
titas

I can not access my media and radio player. When i try to open media player or radio player, it shows operation failed. Only i can listen mp3 songs by music keys. I can not able watch any video. So what should I do to get rid of it? I also like to mentioned that I reinstll the software by computer but It does not solve this problem.