Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia 6300 music player

Nokia 6300 music player

My phone is unable with the music player to update the library.
At each time i have the same message : no music files found.

i try to turnof and on my phone with and without the memory card and always the same results. of course i have check the memory available (more than 4.5MB)

Please help me.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: Nokia 6300 music player

this seems to be possibly a software problem. my advice would be to backup all your important data off the phone and perform a restore to factory settings in the Settings menu, if this does not work, then try using Nokia software update to find a firmware update for your phone. if there is no update available, then select the reinstall option to reinstall the firmware to your phone. hope this helps.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mharyjoy_24

Re: Nokia 6300 music player

I just want to ask why my nokia 6300's music player can't play all the songs in my card. Is there something wrong? I have there 148 songs but then, whenever I start my music player, only 47 songs will appear. Even I update the library, not all songs will appear, only 47 tracks. Can you help me. What I need to do?

Please use plain text.