Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia C3-00 PIN

vatsalabhatt

Nokia C3-00 PIN

I want my Nokia C3-00 PIN.

Where can I get it from ? Please help, I am not able to download music from ovi store....

Please Reply ASAP

Thanks 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei

Re: Nokia C3-00 PIN

[ Edited ]

Most likely, you don't have a PIN for Nokia's music service.

Only special models sold separately as "Comes With Music" (CWM) or "Ovi Music Unlimited" (OMU) include such a PIN code. If you bought a "regular" phone without CWM/OMU, then you're not eligibile for the free, unlimited music.

Also worth noting, that all phone models have never included CWM/OMU, and when they have, they have been for sale both with CWM/OMU (higher price) and without (lower price). I don't know if the C3-00 was ever sold as a CWM/OMU version anywhere (availability has also varied by country).

Otherwise, you need to buy music credits using a credit/debit card first from the Nokia Music Store, or some other online music store (such as iTunes), or rip your own CDs.

If you bought an actual CWM/OMU model, then the sales package (box that the phone came in) will say so, and the PIN should be inside on a separate flyer/certificate.

If you have a genuine CWM/OMU model, but the PIN/flyer/certificate is missing, then call Nokia's Customer Care (see the "Contact Us" link on this page) and ask them for help.

Note that if you bought a second-hand (used) CWM/OMU model, and the original owner already registered the service for himself/herself, you're probably out of luck (Nokia probably won't "transfer" the registration to a second/new owner).

Please use plain text.