Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia Lumia 520 gives only 2 months Music subscrip...

Registered Member
manojkrs

Nokia Lumia 520 gives only 2 months Music subscription

I recently got Nokia Lumia 520 and all web site were telling that you will get unlimited one year music downloads but once i registered i got to know it  only gives 2 months Music subscription 

Can some one check how much they are getting at their Lumia 520's.

Thanks,

Manoj

rohantiwari07

Re: Nokia Lumia 520 gives only 2 months Music subscription

same here on 520, 2 mnths subscription
Ex-Administrator (Retired)
michaels

[ Edited ]

Hi,

According to the Nokia Music team, the minimum package offered on a new Nokia phone with Nokia Music Unlimited India is three months. Please send a PM (private message) containing your IMEI number (do not publish this on the forum for everybody to see), and we'll ask the Music team to check your accounts.

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

Registered Member
rajeev18981

I have bought a new nokia lumia 520, I had as old Nokia account and used same to login that phone.

Now I am not able to see any download music in my account.

chetans48

Not able to activate Nokia Music Subscription on new lumia mobile with old account

[ Edited ]

Hi sir,

i have purchased a new nokia lumia mobile yesterday. and i have logged in using my existing nokia account .

but i am not able to see unlimited music download.

Is there anyone who can help me on this?

Also I am not able to send PM.

Thanks in advance.

raman34723

I recently got Nokia Lumia 520 and all web site were telling that you will get unlimited one year music downloads but once i registered i got to know it only gives 2 months Music subscription

Can some one check how much they are getting at their Lumia 520's.
RamanSingh
Ex-Administrator (Retired)
michaels

[ Edited ]

Hi Raman,

Nokia Music Unlimited has eiother a 3, 6 or 12 month subscription depending on t he model. The Lumia 520 has three months.

In order to investigate your case, we would need your IMEI number and Nokia Account e-mail address. Please DO NOT post that information here in public, you can contact me via private message or you can contact Nokia Care India on [City code] 3030-3838 for further help with this.

If there is a Nokia web site where you have found what you consider to be misleading information about Nokia Music Unlimited, please provide the link and we will check.

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.