Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Music Store

Registered Member
gargi3414

Nokia Music Store

Sir, I bought a Nokia Lumia 610 in July'12. The Nokia Music Store was working perfectly for the last 5-6 months. However since last week even if the songs are downloaded they aren't saved. This happens with the new songs in the store but not with the old ones.
P.s. My OS is Windows 7.5.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kafeelahmed

Dear sir
. Am also having this problem since last week so please give you comments.
Please use plain text.
jtndrprksh

Even in Lumia 800 same problem is coming..before i was able to download songs from Nokia Music but now songs are not saving in phone memory after downloading.

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Answer posted here

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
jtndrprksh

Hi all,

Nokia is currently aware that certain track downloads may result in the text "Not saved" being displayed. The root cause has already been identified, a fix is currently being implemented and will be available shortly. No changes to your device is or will be necessary for the fix to take place..

Thanks, Craig
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gargi3414

Downlo Downloaded update still d same problm
Please use plain text.
aleisha11

gargi3414 wrote:
Downlo Downloaded update still d same problm

Sorry to hear that. But, you can check the answer from here. It stated there that:

"The issue that was identified would only have affected music that were added to the Nokia Music India and China catalogue between the 3rd January and today. This issue has now been resolved, so any new music should not be affected. All previously affected music should be fixed in the upcoming days, so you should soon be able to download or stream these tracks again. We apologies for the inconvenience caused!"

Hope this helps. :smileyhappy:

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vky3434

Sir, I bought a Nokia Lumia 820 Jan'12..this msg"activation problem- this phone is already registered with unlimited subscription" are shown when I'll be download music in nokia music store.. Please solve this problem quickly.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
surajrua

Sir, I bought a Nokia Lumia 800..this msg"activation problem- this phone is already registered with unlimited subscription" are shown when I'll be download music in nokia music store.. Please solve this problem
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

[ Edited ]

Hi surajrua

Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! :Cool:

Nokia Music Unlimited licenses are activated by signing in with a Nokia Account,  and once activated personal to the Nokia Account holder. If the same Nokia Account is used to activate a second or third device, the Nokia Music Unlimited licenses are accumulated on that account and only the most recently activated device can be used to access Nokia Music and download music for free. You will be able to play already downloaded music on previously registered devices.

Therefore, if the device is bought second hand, and the license is still in use by the first owner the second owner is not entitled to the Nokia Music license.

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
heads2358

i have a problem with my music ,it cannot be downloaded anymore,but i am being charged for the content i never received and that really wories me.
Please use plain text.