Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Nokia Music Unlimited Subscription Problem

swastik1

Nokia Music Unlimited Subscription Problem

[ Edited ]

Hello...i need ur help frnds..i have nokia lumia 610 n nokia account too bt when i alwayz fo to subscribe for nokia music unlimited subscription it alwayz shows cant connect right now try after sometime.it happening from last 4 dayz.before that it worked well.need help.:smileysad: Reply expected..

Moderator's Notes: This post was edited and was given a more appropriate subject. 

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Re: Nokia Music Unlimited Subscription Problem

hi mate,

for resolution of issues regarding nokia Music, you will need to contact your local Nokia Care: http://nokia.com/support
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sidy441

I got the Lumia 920 two days back. And i cannot sign in to the nokia music to get the subscription. Whenever i try to activate my subscription it just keeps on connecting and nothing happens. Help ASAP.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
deep73542

i cant download songs in lumia800   it show that u r already subscribe to nokia unlimited music

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Mayank5048

Hey
i have 920 someday before i reset my mobile after that i have registration problem
Please use plain text.