Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Music Unlimited on Lumia phones in India

coolsmith

Hiii,i've nokia lumia 710 mobile,nd i'm using nokia music store from last 2 month,but suddenly there is problem,when i clicked to download the song i'm getting out from nokia music store,why this is happening plz tell me that
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rijutarouge

Entered a wrong id or password while logging in now unable to logout and sign in correctly. Solution?
Please use plain text.
varunx

Hello,

I own a Nokia Lumia 800, brought from India itself. My phone is updated to the latest firmware but I am unable to use Nokia Music.

When I contacted customer care, they told me that it is a server side issue and that they will generate a new subscription for me, with which I will be able to use Nokia Music. I was issued different complaint numbers on 2 different occassions but my problem is unresolved. Whenever I call, they tell me that you are in queue and it will take 48 working hours, but it has been a very long wait so far.

Complaint Ids:

23rd September: 1-13304003066

28th October 1-13421068920

Please help me get the issue resolved.

Varun Mishra

Please use plain text.
drvivekahuja

I am in the same boat as varun, same useless replies from nokia customer care. My service ID is 1-13429653229.

Somebody upthere, please help.

Please use plain text.
varunx

Hello Dr.Vivek,
 My issue was resolved when I raised a complaint online at http://www.nokia.co.in/asknokia . You could try the same.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
dipayanster

hi,
I obtained an one year unlimited download nokia music subscription with my lumia 710 and registered for nokia music successfully and can download songs from store.

the problem i am getting is, when i download song from store , i only get a low quality/ mono version of the song of ~1.5 mb in size. is it possible to download high quality/stereo versions of songs from nokia music? and if possible, how should i do it?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sammy66

I am using Nokia music app. in my lumia610 phone.i just want to know that for many days I'll be able to use this service or i hav to subscribe it after every month. Please do inform me
Please use plain text.
Contributor
dipayanster

[ Edited ]

@sammy66 you can check how many days are remaining in your nokia music account by going nokia music-->settings from your phone. for example i have around 330 days left on my 710.
since you are already using nokia music, can you answer my question posted above? all music i download is of low quality/mono and of 1mb-1.5mb in size (which is completely useless). are you getting good quality download from nokia music?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
amu24

Hello sir I am Nokia lumia 710 user
I have same problem of downloading songs from Nokia music it is showing that
activation problem your phone is already registered with Nokia music unlimited subscription
this problem starts from 2 months before when I updated Nokia music software...
Now what should I do to solve this problem...
Please reply as soon as possible...
Thank you...
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
gopi_610

hi, I bought lumis610 that time sales man told many features available in this model and U can download songs from Nokia music unlimited,but still now I can't to do any ,I registered Nokia account also , As soon as reply fast to me
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ankeeta

Hie.. I recently brought Nokia lumia 610 (from India). For some purpose I restarted my phone. And I lost all the music from my phone. When I tried downloading music again they are showing "This phone is already registered with a Nokia music unlimited subscription" Please help me to solve this problem.
Please use plain text.
Copperfield

Hi guys. I just bought a Lumia 800 in India a month back. I'm having the same problem as dipayanster above, that is, the songs I've downloaded through nokia music are in 32 kbps mp4 format, with average file size around 600KB, which is shockingly low. Surely there has to be a better quality format available. Can anyone from Nokia address this issue please?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nehuri

i bought the phone (lumia 610) just for the unlimited download option and now im reading you dont have it for all the phones. There wasnt even any clarity on the box packaging. Whats the solution. Its like cheating some one.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Rags_rags

I purchased Nokia Lumia 710 (purchased in India), but unable to use the Nokia Unlimited Music service as it was showing error like there was a problem registering ur mobile. when I contacted the local Nokia care, they told me that (based on IMEI of the device) this service won't be available to ur phone. i purchased my phone from the Nokia priority dealer in India but why this service is not available on my phone ? ? ?

is there a chance to get this service on my phone in future?

Expecting reply...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
paulheu

Try the first post of this thread for your answer.

You bought a phone which was imported and not originally intended for your region. You should talk to your retailer about this.

---

Click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
gdvk

I have using Nokia lumia 610 and already subcribed Nokia music unlimited pack but I don't downloding this version
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Mushfiq7

hi , I got my Lumia 710 imei verified, nokia care is telling me tat my lumia didnt come with Nokia Music.

Please use plain text.
thanseer

I have the same problem. Error msg showing is " Activation problem, this phone already registered with a nokia music unlimited subscription"
I raise a complaint before 1 month. But still i have the issue. No faithful reaction from Nokia customer care. What can i do.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rajeshkoli

My mobile is not download music and video and press download this phone is already registered Nokia music unlimited subscription, this note is mobile display please problem solutions me
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shalusamay

Hello to all, I have an existing account registered with Nokia Music i have terminated that account and created a new account, but now when i try to download song using Nokia Music I am getting an Activation Issue This Phone is already registered with a Nokia Music Unlimited Subscription...

What should i do to resolve this issue..
Please use plain text.