Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Music Unlimited on Lumia phones in India

Mobile Sensei
paulheu

shalusamay wrote:
Hello to all, I have an existing account registered with Nokia Music i have terminated that account and created a new account, but now when i try to download song using Nokia Music I am getting an Activation Issue This Phone is already registered with a Nokia Music Unlimited Subscription...

What should i do to resolve this issue..

You should start by using the forum search function to find you need to contact Nokia Care on this. Also actually reading a thread before you post would help as it might just be you are not the only one asking this and an answer may have been provided.

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
manoj68

Everytime showing your phone is not registered for Nokia music
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

Maybe you should register it then, provided you can. See this for more info

---

Click on the blue Star Icon below if my advice has helped you or press the 'Accept As Solution' link if I solved your problem..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jeeshank

Hi,friends.my lumia610 not playing song in mix radio, and any other in nokia music, after nokia music update, player tel activation problem.... Please help me,,,,,
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rah4

I have nokia lumia 710. When i purchased that time i downloaded many songs without activation error. When l updated my phone from that day, for downloading any song it shows activation error; you are already registered with nokia music unlimited subscription ...please help me early as possible
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mariam29

Hey a bought a Nokia lumia from Bangalore, India a while back and I've been trying to activate mu unlimited music subscription ever since! Everytime I sign in the msg I get is unable to register your phone to Nokia music unlimited subscription. Its very frustrating! Please let me know how I can rectify this and how I may activate my subscrption for a year.

Thanks so much
Mariam
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Are you using the phone in India? If yes, then you need to contact the Nokia Care (NOT the care CENTRE) by going to www.nokia.com/support.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
DeV_dEeP

Hello !!!i have a nokia lumia 610 , nokia music is not working on it , wht should i do ????
Please use plain text.
DeV_dEeP

Alltho i have registered and sign in to nokia
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Can you give more details like a screenshot of the error message? 

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kapilmittal84

Hi, i bought nokia lumia 820 in India but didn't received music activation pin. how can i activate music subscription for my phone
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

Nokia Care

---

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
musicnotsaved

Sir,
In my Nokia music application music is downloading. But not saved. This is happening from last three weeks .
Give me suggestion as soon as possible
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
linu

but i cannot download songs since last few days, on both pc and mobile. asking to install ovi music downloader on pc and then connect the mobile using USB mode. how can i connect Lumia 800 using USB mode
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
don321

sorry,we have a problem in reaching Nokia music service.Please try in a moment.why this error comes.I can not download songs.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
saurabhdj

I have a lumia 610 but when I open Nokia music I see only 2 options saying 'my music'and 'settings'.
How can I use it ?????
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
paulheu

Maybe read the first post of the thread before hitting the reply button would give you your answer right there and then.. I'd suggest the last part of  the first post..

---

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
girirahul

How can i get activation licence
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sndpsniti

I have nokia music unlimited subscription. But from last 3 days music store couldnt connect. They show massege to contact to nokia support
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

@girirahul

Could you tell us your phone model and if it is Comes with Music device - (this can be seen on the sales package box. Here's one example:

@sndpsniti

Best to check with Nokia Support

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.