Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Music Unlimited on Lumia phones in India

Registered Member
haresh_sam

Hi, I am haresh from India, Gujarat, I recently bought lumia 610, I cannot register my phone for one year subscription of Nokia music unlimited. I am getting the error message again and again about the activation. Plzz help.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

haresh_sam wrote:
Hi, I am haresh from India, Gujarat, I recently bought lumia 610, I cannot register my phone for one year subscription of Nokia music unlimited. I am getting the error message again and again about the activation. Plzz help.

Did you read the very first post by michaels Community Manager in this thread ..?

Hope all conditions there in are satisfied in your case .. If you still do not get it working, call on the no. provided in that post ...

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

[ Edited ]

9718181036 wrote:
Sir in my Nokia lumia 610 and in Nokia music unlimited id and pasward both miss . I make another new id and sing in but in case of download of song it say you have alredy have diffrent account . How to solve this problem pls help plane .m.n - 

Thats because the Music subsciption is linked to the IMEI of your device ..You need to contact Nokia thru' the 'Nokia Support' tab at the bottom of this page to sort it out ...

Moderator's note: Personal information are not allowed on this forum. Contact number and email address removed.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
chowdhurydeep

I am deep from India ,I am using lumia 510,but when i m going to download something from the nokia music store ,it's telling that your phone is registered with nokia music unlimited ,i can't understand that ,plzzz help me plzzz i can't download anything from there
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

@ chowdhurydeep - You need to contact Nokia thru' 'Nokia Support' tab at the bottom of this page to get the issue resolved ...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Gorin

I, Shyamal purchased a Nokia lumia 710 on 16th Feb 2013 from authorised Nokia dealer & download many mp3 but after updating my phone on 2 nd march 2013 i am not able to download music as my mobile show a pop up message while trying to download music i.e. Activation problem, This phone is already registered with a Nokia Music Unlimited Subscription. Help me.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vishi92

Re: nokia music

[ Edited ]

how did u counter the problem..m facing thrugh exactly the same..!!

deepakalways wrote:
I m using nokia lumia ..... I have problem with nokia music i forget my id and password registered with nokia music.... My mobile is subscription pack is one year and it is jst waste for me...... So tell my me how can i buy a nokia music unlimited pack for my mobile ... Nd disable the alreay registered pack ... Pls help..

Moderator's note: We have edited the format of your post. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
vijay_birla

Hi ,

I have nokia lumia 800 and when i am trying to download a song from nokia music a message "this phone is already registered with a Nokia Music Unlimited subscription". Please helpme out

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

[ Edited ]

Hi vijay_birla

Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia forum! :Cool:

Nokia Music Unlimited licenses are activated by signing in with a Nokia account, did you try to log in your Nokia account to another device? Try to create or use another Nokia account then try to download song from Music store.

You may also refer on this link.

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
DsSupport

Dear Balu,

There were some device which have been sold with Nokia Music subscription. As you are saying that Nokia care people told you that you IMEI doesn't support this functionality that means you can not download the songs from Nokia Music.

thanks.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
sarim_xyz

okay, I bought my Lumia 920 from UAE and am using it in India. Since India already has Nokia Music and this service has also been launched for UAE, how can I get it on my phone? I'm not talking about Music Unlimited Subscription, just the Nokia Music service which comprises Mix Radio and all.

Please help.

Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

sarim_xyz wrote:

okay, I bought my Lumia 920 from UAE and am using it in India. Since India already has Nokia Music and this service has also been launched for UAE, how can I get it on my phone? I'm not talking about Music Unlimited Subscription, just the Nokia Music service which comprises Mix Radio and all.

Please help.

The Mix radio is part of the Nokia Music app, you can download it again from the Store (formerly Marketplace) under Nokia Collection. It is available for those regions which are offering the Nokia Music services. If you can't find the app that would normally mean these services are not (yet) available to you.

Mix radio, Music Store and Gig finder are only available in certain territories, so if the SIM card is from country A which does not support mix radio, this option would not be visible when you open the application. However, if you log in with a Nokia Music account which are associated with country B where mix radio is available, then you would see this again.

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
sarim_xyz

[ Edited ]

Thanks for your post. However, I am using Nokia Music in India, with an Indian SIM card. My Nokia account also contains my location as India. Now, since India has Nokia Music service as well as Nokia Mix Radio service, then I should be able to see it within the Nokia Music app on my Lumia 920? But I can't, why? Kindly explain it with reference to my specific country.

Edit: just to clarify, I don't have a Music Unlimited subscription/mobile. Does that affect the service? I mean I should be able to browse the music store at least? What about Nokia Mix Radio?

Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
ktl88

Dear Team Nokia,

Like many other users here in this thread, I too am facing the very same issue with my Nokia Music Subscription.

Well guess what, I bought the best phone available in the market - the nokia lumia 920. A proud user of this phone.

Managed wooing my friends who have iphones and androids phones. One of them decided to buy the phone. But before doing so, he asked me if he can use my phone for a day or two and I lent it to him.

I had only my gmail and work mails linked to the account. Never bothered creating a Nokia Account.

A couple of days back when I tried accessing the Nokia Music Store to download some songs, the phone prompted me with the following message:

"Activation Problem

This phone is already registered with a Nokia Music Unlimited subscription"

At first I thought that this error was because I didn't have a nokia accout. I immediately created one on my phone. Re-started the phone, re-set the phone still the same message. The next step: I searched the web, and stumbled upon this thread.

My reaction: Ahh okk, I need to call the Nokia Custome Care.

I called the customer care, and a person on the other side of the phone promptly responded to my call and promised to help me. He asked me my name, my phone number, which city i'm calling from and then the IMEI number of my phone. A few minutes later, he says that this phone is already registered with a Nokia Music account whose email id is XYZ@gmail.com. But I've never done that, and explained to him that my friend had used my phone for a day, and that he might have done it. I requested him to kindly change it to mine, and well I got the typical reply from the customer care: "I am extremely sorry sir, I cannot do anything about his. I am extremely sorry. Sorry for the inconvenience caused".

Ooh... that heated my head up. Bought a beautiful phone for Rs. 38000 and now I don't have my Nokia Music Unlimited Subscription.

I called up my friend and asked him his password as this was the only option available to me - that's what Nokia Customer Care advised me to do. And no, the obvious reponse I got from him - "Sorry, how can I give you my password. All my accounts have the same password". This escalated into a pretty big fight and now he won't pick up my call.

Nokia, seriously, you absolutely can't help me solve this issue. I am truly disappointed. Once an email id is registered with an IMEI number for the Nokia Music Subscription, you can't even make one change. You don't have to start the subscription all over again, but at least continue it and provide me with the remaining months.

Totally troubled with this, spent so much money, and when Nokia can't do a simple thing as change an e-mail id and block the other one that kills it all. Way too troubled.

I hope someone can help me solve this issue.

Thank You.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
lumialover5791

Hi I just got Nokia Lumia 510 before 3 months ago but now am unable to use Nokia music when am going to download music its showing that subscription voucher is ended plz renew it ...want to know from where i can get the new voucher pin for Nokia music.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Hi lumialover5791

Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! :Cool:

You may check on this link: http://www.nokia.com/in-en/nokia-music. Hope this will help you.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
sarim_xyz

this link is dead :-/

Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
phoenix89

I purchased my lumia 920 few days ago, it comes with 1 year free subscription of nokia music but after update it is showing me "payment failed" error!

guys any one faced same error..
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
pravind

rijutarouge wrote:
Entered a wrong id or password while logging in now unable to logout and sign in correctly. Solution?

i had forgot my nokia account....id and password.....so when ever i am down loading song......it does not down load....(nokia lumia 610)......please tell me how to creat new account in nokia music.....

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
lipen6

How do we unsubscribe it?
Please use plain text.