Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Nokia Music Unlimited on Lumia phones in India

Registered Member
snowyys

I have a Lumia 620
bought about 20 days back, and nokia music is free for an year i suppose. But it says payment failed while downloading. Please help.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nottymansoor

Hi ..iam mansoor ..i am having nokia lumia 710 ..in nokia music application it is only showing my music and settings . When i sign in then it is showing activation problem ang to contact nokia support ..pleade help me out of this
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sanju19

Plz help my lumia510 in my mobile music download problem plz solve my proble.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
swapnil313

My nokia 610 always replies that your phone is already subscribed with "Nokia music unlimited subscription" and so I'm not able to download any of songs...
So help me
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jerry010186

Me too have the same dproblem bought nokia Lumia 820 from Dubai and after reaching India cant use Nokia music store.. Nokia customer suggest there is no other go but to buy a new device from India.. this is absolutely disgusting from NOKIA.. Y cant Nokia Fix this Bug ... r u people incapable of doing this...?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shiv7

Hi. I bought a lumia 610 in Feb 2013 and it came with a 3 month free subscription to Nokia music. Is it supposed to be just 3 months?
The subscription is now over and it says I need to purchase a voucher. Can you tell me where I can buy this from?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
pendu

Hello sir...
I m not using nokia music atleast 2months because when i m going to downloading music it shows(this phone is registered with nokia music unlimited subscriptions)..........pls solved my problem
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
udaya2775

lumia 520 nokia music Already Registered With Unlimited Subscription error showing , what can i do

Please use plain text.
rakeshram

sir,i"m using Nokia lumia 920............i've alredy tried u r suggestion but its not working.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Give me a Nokia lumia 800 Nokia music store voucher
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Ratandude

[ Edited ]

Hi, my name is Ratan Chowdhury my lumia710 has a problem ,whenever I try to download through Nokia music it shows that i have already registered for unlimited subscription and download doesn't starts....please help me out to solve the problem and how to download music in my lumia710.... Thanks, my email id is ****************** or U can call me at my cell its **********

Moderator's note: We removed the contact details mentioned in the post. It is unwise to publish personal information in a forum like the Nokia Support Discussions.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
riz111

Any clue about 510 subscription purchased in India.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
anand75

Hi my mobile says i have already registered with Nokia music unlimited subscription plz let me know what to do.
Please use plain text.
Employee
elinahlberg

Make sure you are signed in with the account you used to activate your Nokia Music Unlimited subscription.If you are already signed in, try to log out and then log back in again.

To log out, go to your phone settings and select Nokia Account > … > delete > delete.To log back in, go to Nokia Music and select settings > Sign in.

If you have forgotten your password, go to http://account.nokia.com to retrieve it.
------------------------------------------------
http://www.nokia.com/support
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
abhi12

nokia music is a fraud service
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Gopigowru

I am useing lumia 510. When i am go download song in music store the songs is not downloading
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ravi0591

Dear sir, I have a nokia account and have been down losing music's. Now since last two weeks am not able to down load any music's. When I start down loading, the window displays and state that " Activation problem, this phone is already registered with a nokia music unlimited subscription. Kindly advise how to solve this problem.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rahul1994

its like it has been 4 months I be been using Nokia music on my lumia 610.. But now I can't download songs further n subscription ends on 11th Jan, 2013..
The screen gives a msg that there is an activation problem n my phone is already registered with unlimited subscription.. Pls help me out..
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
egofriendly

Hi...i m having lumia 510.i want to know dat from where I can buy Nokia music vocher so that I can download songs...plz suggest me
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Since the subject is related to Nokia Music India, hopefully THIS is where you can buy the voucher ..

Please use plain text.