Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: Nokia Music Unlimited on Lumia phones in India

Registered Member
lsguntu

Hello,
I bought Lumia 920 in April 2013 and enjoyed Nokia music. My original device was replaced by Nokia care (due to some problem with screen) and now I get the below message when i try to open Nokia music on my new device. Please help

"we are having problem while registering your phone with Nokia music unlimited please try again in a moment .if the problem continues contact Nokia support"
Registered Member
yatsdebats

Hello I bought nokia Lumia 720 it was perfectly ohk wid mix radio but whts wrong when I sign in its saying there is a problem in ur phone registration help me regarding this
laxmanpatel11

i have same problem..its saying ..........not downlaoded.so how i can downld music from it? help
Registered Member
sushant33sc

i had forgot my nokia account....id and password.....so when ever i am down loading song......it does not down load....(nokia lumia 52

michaels wrote:

There have been some questions from customers in India concerning the Nokia Music Unlimited service for Lumia models. We have received clarification from the Nokia Music team:

Lumia 710, 800 and 900

Nokia India offers Nokia Music Unlimited to all of these models as part of the latest update, often referred to by Microsoft as "Tango". Customers who already have thes phones cannot access Nokia Music Unlimited until your phone has the latest update. If you already have the latest software version but are unable to access the service, your IMEI will need to be checked by our Nokia Care support team, please contact +91 (STD Code) 30303838 for further help.

Please be aware that this applies to India variant Lumia 710, 800 and 900 models only. If you imported one of these devices from outside India, or bought it abroad during travels, your phone will not have the service.

Lumia 610

A limited number of Lumia 610s in India will also have Nokia Music Unlimited. These will be labelled as Nokia Music Unlimited devices on their packaging.

0)......please tell me how to creat new account in nokia music.

Registered Member
cyberkid22

Hi.. My Lumia 520 all of a sudden says"this phone has been already registered to nokia unlimited...... Blah blaah"and I unable to download mp3 songs via nokia music.Pls help!!!!
Registered Member
raghupati

My Music All Ready Complete Please Again try Start music now
Registered Member
shubh759

You can go to settings> nokia account>delete current account>create new> login using facebook id the go to nokia music and download your desired song.

Registered Member
ranjeet0444

Sir I have Nokia lumia 610. If start Nokia music problem in download songs activation problem. Nokia music texting you are registered for unlimited subscription.
Registered Member
pappumali

Pls pls how to download music by Nokia mixradio suggest me
Ex-Administrator (Retired)
michaels

To all MixRadio India users:

If you buy a new phone which has a MixRadio free subscription, it will be activated as soon as you first use the service and linked to your Nokia Account.

Free subscriptions are provided with selected Nokia phones sold in the Indian Market, the duration of the free subscription may vary.

If you already have the service working but it stops working, most of these cases prove to be where the customer has tried to use a different Nokia Account. You must always continue to use the same Nokia Account that you used when activating the service. Please do not delete any accounts and create new ones as you may exclude yourself from the service.

The error message "This phone has been already registered to nokia unlimited..." usually occurs in cases where the owner is trying to use a different account, as above. We have heard of some cases where staff in retail shops have tried to be helpful by setting up the phone but have used the shop's account or their personal account, thiswill cause problems.

Finally, if you sell your phone on the second hand market, the MixRadio subscription is NOT transferable to the new owner of the phone, it remains tied to YOUR Nokia Account.

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

sudhakarklv

[ Edited ]

Dear Executive

My mobile showing...

"Unforthunatly your subscription has ended. to continue enjoying the benfits of nokia music unlimited you will need to renew it."

It is not to shown the above, because Nokia Lumia 710 modle is suppos to unlimited subscription in india. Hence Please do needful immediately.

My Mobile IMEI No : 35XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Contact No: +91XXXXXXXXXX

Immediat respond will be heigh appreciated.

Moderator's Note: The IMEI number and the contact number were edited out. Please do not publish personal information in a public forum.

Ex-Administrator (Retired)
michaels

Hi Sudhakarklv,

Unfortunately, it seems that you have misunderstood the nature of the service. In the context of Nokia Music and its successor MixRadio, "Unlimited" means that you can download as many tracks and/or albums as you please during the free subscription period. Free subscription periods may be 3, 6 or 12 months depending on the model of phone that you have and when it was bought.

I'm afraid that it does not mean that you can download free music for an unlimited time, your favourite singers and groups still need to make a little money on the broadcast of their music in order to allow them to continue making it for you. Extension vouchers can be purchased from any Oxicash retailer.

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

Registered Member
Kanwar920

Thank You Michael Sir. I bought a Lumia 920 in second hand market. Fortunately from a friend. I was trying to use Nokia Mix Radio using my own new Nokia account but was not able to download any music. Since only the first Nokia account can be used which was used at the time of activating the service your reply cleared my doubt.  I am using my friend's account now and able to download and enjoy some free music. 

Thanks again. :smileyhappy:

Registered Member
rpat

Hey , I have Lumia 720, how can u check the expiry of my nokia music and when I hear songs through earphones, sometimes the voice disappears.
why?
Registered Member
poornach7

Hey its simple,, if your friend is not ready to tell you the password, atleast tell him to change the password and pass it on to you. :smileyhappy:
mitchell1989

I am facing the same problem right now. . What is the solution Nokia?

Registered Member
YashJW

Hi Nokia Support, I've been downloading music from Nokia Music Store. From last few days, while attempting to download a song, the Nokia Music Store throws an error message "There was a problem registering your phone with unlimited downloads subscription. Try again in a moment - if the problem continues, please contact Nokia support". Could someone please look into this matter asap?

P.S I'm the first owner of the phone. Have never changed the nokia account. Model Lumia 820.
Registered Member
Alam122

I was a Nokia account for my Nokia music bt forgot password nd account also.. So, whenever i try to download music from Nokia music from other new Nokia account it says that ur phone is already resisterd with Nokia music unlimited subscription... So, i reset my phone bt this problem not solve... Plzzzzzz suggest me.. I m very disturb.. My model is Lumia 610 nd there is no external memory in my phone.. I m totally depends upon Nokia music.. PlzzzzzzZ suggest me to make a new account..
Nagamanikandan

I'm Nagmanikandan. Nokia music subscription ended. Even after renewed thro' online, facing problem in downloading music from store. Plz help,me
Registered Member
rairomi

I have 720 till afternoon my phone was able to download songs frm mix radio Bt evening itself it shows the message "there was a problem registering your phone for unlimited downloads subscription for nokia mix radio please help me out my phone is purchased on January 2014