Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Nokia i2 eGYPT

moonygsh

Nokia i2 eGYPT

I have a complaint related to my Nokia mobile phone Nokia 96 .I sent this mobile for repair at Nokia i2 Awad Amer service center Egypt  they received it on on March,11th 2010 , I was told that the screen is broken and  a new one will cost 400 le and the mobile will work perfectly after. I was doubtfull that there could be fluid in the mobile as my son used it on a rainy day ,however they assured me that the problem is in the screen,I paid the 400 le . The mobile actually worked for only one day then the same problem returned ( a black screen).I gave it back to the on March 13th they told me they will check after a long time they answered that there is fluid in the mobile and I have to sign on approval on mending it,I did sign and after another long time they told me I have to pay othe 300 le and no gurantee that it will work properly!

The first Invoice number was 91-000059 Name dr Ola Gamal

Work order: EG000008702786

IMEI: 354863025149801

Brach code:4291

The second work order was: EG000005004629  Name : abdo abd elmonem

The point is If the fluid was in the mobile from the begining why they let me pay the 400 le,I tried to complai but with nor response .

My complaint is the support engineer should have told me from the begining that there was a fluid so that I shouldn't have paid the 400 le,and this is my claim I need to receive my money back.

I dont know the exact procedure of complaint is it through this site ? if not please indicate the E mail that I should contact to resolve my complaint.

Thanks

Dr Ola Gamal

Mobile Visionary

Re: Nokia i2 eGYPT

This is a user to user forum not Nokia .

Your complaint is wasted here .

CONTACT US button at top of the page .

But best is by letter to your countries Nokia HQ  .

jje

Registered Member
A7madGi

Re: Nokia i2 eGYPT

[ Edited ]

You can use this link for any further compalins from any TechSupport service inside Egypt.

http://www.nokia.com/eg-ar/support/contact/contact-us/

Regards.