Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: OVI music Store India crashing on mobile

Counsellor

OVI music Store India crashing on mobile

Hi, now that the ovi music store has become a DRM-free store and launched in India. Few things I have noticed that :-

1. It doesn't simply work on mobile for me atleast on my n82!  Earlier with the nokia music store it used to work fine both with browsing and downloading tracks. The store crashes if u click on downloading and  sometimes it closes also if you are simply browsing the store.

2. The downloading history doesn't appear at all with no tracks on mobile while the tracks which have been downloaded appear clearly while browsing the store on pc.

3. The new store doesn't give an option to re-download the tracks and you have to buy them again, means that track balance gets reduced if you download a track which you have already downloaded earlier.

I have contacted nokia care about these issues,  anyone else facing the same problem specially in accessing the ovi music store on mobile?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
anoopr

I agree with the third point. Even though the tracks appear in the download history, clicking the download link does nothing. You have to download it again, and that decreases you available tracks.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
AlbertDeCastro

I have the same problem but on PC, and I'm getting tired of this. 

Best regards,
Albert de Castro

@ MaisonChaplin.blogspot.com
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
krizanand

Ovi Music store client for Mobile is not good after the update, I use 5800, with V50 they changed the Nokia Music store to Ovi Music store client and i am unable to download any tracks from it now, it asks for the voucher number, entering mine says its already in use and its not saving my Nokia account details too which Nokia changed recently as they were about to launch Ovi Music. Someone concerned with Ovi Music and services reading please turn your attention towards this.

If a reply has solved your problem click Accept as solution button, doing it will help others know the solution. Thanks.

Please use plain text.