Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Ovi music unlimited activation pin error!

Contributor
chintz24

Ovi music unlimited activation pin error!

HI my name is chintan shah from INDIA

i just won a nokia x6 32gb from the ovi touch campaigns. It was shipped to me from canada

IT COMES WITH MUSIC!...............

Whenever i try to activate the unlimited downloads with my pin it says wrong pin........

I called up the customer care, emailed to nokia but to no avail please help me!!!

Please use plain text.
Ex-Technical Expert (retired)
ThreeOs

Re: Ovi music unlimited activation pin error!

Hi chintan,

Try to call back Nokia Care in India - http://www.nokia.co.in/get-support-and-software/contact-us/nokia-careline - to explain your issue. They should be able to check it out. Your phone IMEI and Ovi music PIN code are needed so, you could check them beforehand.

-ThreeOs

Please use plain text.
Contributor
chintz24

Thank you ThreeOs i tried that but they say they cant validate my imei number........

and alternatively they told me that download one song and when you download the other song it will ask for your validation pin but i cant even download one song.....

I tried changing my store location to canada in pc but then my phone wouldnt detect.

Is there some way i can ask for a new pin based on my imei no. which is supported in INDIA?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
HEBBATAM

my mobile model is  NOKIA X6  unable to activate with the activation key you have sent in message by NOKIA

Please use plain text.
Ex-Technical Expert (retired)
ThreeOs

Hi Hebbatam,

Please also contact you local care - http://www.nokia.com/customerservice. They should be able to check this and help you to get things working.

-ThreeOs

Please use plain text.
Ex-Administrator (Retired)
michaels

Please use plain text.