Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Playlists issue on Asha 302

Contributor
micamac
Accepted Solution

Playlists issue on Asha 302

Hello everybody

I really  hope to find  help here!

After having updated the software of  my brand new Asha 302 with the help of Nokia Care yesterday, the same problem appeared today.

The problem: I have uploaded several songs and have organized them in different  playlists as:  Classical, Jazz, Rock and so on.

Anytime I uploaded a new song I had the option -add to playlist- name of all the playlists I created.

But...when I switched off the mobile and used the music player again, all the playlists have  disappeared. I have done twice the same operation and again;  after I switch off and on the mobile the same issue is there.

Note that songs are still there but in a 1,2,3,4...order. All mixed up. But no playlists!

Please tell me if it is a bug of my telephone.

Thanks A LOT

MicaMAC.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Reinstalling/updating the software will reset the whole device including the music player & the playlists. There is nothing wrong with the device. You will have to rearrange them into playlists again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Contributor
micamac

sorry,  I was not able to explain clearly.

1. I approached the Nokia Support bcs my Playlists disappeared.

2. They have updated the software and, after that  I had to reorganize everything again.

3. Done it! It seemed it was fixed but...

4. When   I switched off and on  the mobile the playlists disappered again.

thanks for your reply 

Micamac

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

In that case you will need to contact the authorised nokia care centre in your area. Or you can use the search option in the board to look for any other solutions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Contributor
micamac

it seems it's a serious issue...anyway thanks for your attention.
Please use plain text.