Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Problem With Nokia 3110C Music Player

Accepted Solution

Problem With Nokia 3110C Music Player

Hi guys. I have my Nokia 3110c for almost a year now. Everything was perfect untill this day. When I updated my libr my phone seems not to find all the songs. I have about 80 songs and it finds only 17. I've tried everything from updating my libr several times to restarting my phone. I even formated the memory card but this didn't help.I have a memory card (1gb Kingston) for a year so I don't think that it's causing the problem (I put another card and the phone did the same way). Can anyone give me an advise or should I go somewere to fix it.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

hi !,clear the phone memory of your mobile phone, and try to restart the mobile phone.it will work.
Please use plain text.

I tried this. I moved all things I can to the memory card. I restarted then the phone but the problem remains
Please use plain text.

I Have soolved the problem.It's seems that the reason was in some songs which were in one album.Everything was OK when i dleted them :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
akash1989

i did same  thing but i face this problem after that........

what i do now???

Please use plain text.
prasunrimi

Hello, I am Prasun. I have Nokia 3110 C mobile loaded with 420 MB data in a 1 GB memory card. From somedays when I starts music player it starts library updating and at the end it shows a massage : "no music files find". what can I do?

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
cherugondi

im vinodkumar , im using nokia 3110c , in my mobile music player is not working , when im opening the music player it is showing starting music player later on it is updating the library and showing no music file is found , i formated my memorycard but der is no result , pls send me any suggestions that u know pls do it as soon as possible

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kummi

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
piyush271

[ Edited ]

hi! well i had the same problem until i found this solution:

Connect your phone to pc using oxycube . Browse the path, c:/hiddenfolder/ you will find a file by name music.db or mmc.db (mmc here does'nt refers to memory card) and DELETE that file. Now remove ur phone from pc and restart ur phone. Now, your music player will be ready. When you restart, the file you deleted will be created again, with normal functionality. That file is a chief file for running the musicplayer in s40 phones like 3110Classic. I think it is an m3u media list file, but i am not sure about file type of the file i mentioned. For 3110 i think it is music.db, but may change for other s40versions. 
[NOTE: If you are unsure or you are a  beginner, before deleting that file, make a backup copy, and then proceed]

and dont forget to thank me if you manage to get things right :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
coldlm

yep it works thk you so mush for your help .

and now i have another problem if you can help .

well i can't use shortcuts from my memo card at all everytime i select a short cut from the MMC the phone restart like the mmc is locked or something !!!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
avnishfcs

Thanks a Lot Dude..................It's working now.....Thanks again...

:-)

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shariffy88

Hi my name is Shariff Y. I had the same problem but i was able to solve it by saving the items ın my phone memory into my memory card then ı restored factory settings. Just go to the phone menu, scroll down to Restore factory settings clıck ok. The phone wil swıtch off n then on again. That wıl solve the problem.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
s_z_iqbal

Hey bro thanks......... Nice Work..... U solved a big problem. thx once again..

Cheers

Please use plain text.

Please use plain text.
nanineha

i have tried this but it didn't work,can i known any other method to solve,pls help me out.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
prveen07

thanx your trick is 100% working ...............

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
Hemant_24

Hello Guys,

Can anyone try to solve my problem. I am not able to understand whether it is a hardware failure or a software bug. I have a Nokia 3110c handset, which was working fine but suddenly i am facing sound problem in my phone. I am not able to listen music / songs / radio via loudspeaker and when i recieve calls it only vibrates but not able to hear ringtones. I can listen the keypad tones. Also after dialling or recieving a phone call, i can able to talk. So is this a hardware failure and if yes, then how can i able to talk and listen the keypad tones. Please suggest.

Thanks,

Hemant Unune

Proud owner of Nokia N8 with Nokia Belle.
Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.
Please use plain text.
sureshko

Hai i have nokia 3110c mobile i have one problems i open my broweser and image search and save any image my brower that is dint saved the error message is (applecation set as not allowed) this is error message please help me
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Go to the menu in which the application is installed. Come down to the application. Do not open it. Select options- application access- data access- add & edit data- ask every time/ask first time.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.