Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Redeem Nokia Music Voucher

Registered Member
Vamshee127

Redeem Nokia Music Voucher

[ Edited ]

how to redeem nokia music voucher

Moderator's note: We have amended the title of this post as this was moved from another thread.

Please use plain text.
aleisha11

Re: Redeem Nokia Music Voucher

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

If you are trying to renew your subscription and your location is India, vouchers can be purchased through Oxigen in their retail stores or visit this link:

http://www.oxicash.in/recharge/nokia-music.aspx

You can also purchase it from any of our Nokia Care Centers. Check this link to find the nearest Nokia Care Center:

www.nokia.com/in-en/store-locator/ 

Otherwise, tell us more about your concern so we can help you with this by providing the following details:

• Phone model
  • Where are you located?

Hoping to hear from you soon. 

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
Contributor
kish09

hi nokia, pls help me..am facing the same problem. Am getting frustrated with this problem. My phone model is nokia c7-00. Location: bangalore, india. I called care line they checked everything with my nokia a/c etc. Finaly they said uninstall nokia music app and reinstall using ovi store. But there is no option to delete this app. I got this new app through software update , not by ovi store. Plss help me..
Please use plain text.
Contributor
kish09

and i bought this voucher at nokia care. Pls help me
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
lumai520

Lumai520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Benny142

I am using a L925 now, after moving from L822. It shows unlimited subscription and then getting this error. Why should we purchase the voucher, when its a unlimited download subscription?
Please use plain text.
anupamdas1234

[ Edited ]

Since i did the same to redeem my Nokia Voucher of 281 for 3 months from OXIGEN .But the thing is money got credited from my account but there is no voucher coupon came to my Nokia Lumia 800 so far .I am giving u full details .047xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx....My cell number 990xxxxxxx.What should i do ?

Moderator's Note: We appreciate your effort in posting on this forum. However, we need to edit your post because it is unwise to post contact information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
HDcoffee

Hello, anupamdas1234.

Welcome to the Nokia Support Discussions.

In your case, it would be best if you're going to contact your local support here: http://www.nokia.com/global/support/locations/. They will be needing to get your personal information which can't be provided in this community.

Cheers!

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rutvikpatel

Hello

I purchased PIN using above oxi link. When I tried to redeem it but it says this voucher can not be used in you country. Please help! My phone is Lumia 720. And voucher is for 3 months.

Please use plain text.
musica

[ Edited ]

This is for renewing the subscription, correct? Where did you purchase the device, rutvikpatel?

As that is the error you're getting, please ensure that your phone and your Nokia account's locale are set to India.

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
steph_head

I had purchased my Nokia Asha 200 2 years back. The nokia music subscription that came along with it lasted for about a year, but im not sure since i didnt check on it often. Owing to certain reasons i wish to redeem my subscription now. When i bought the phone, word was in the air that the subsciption is unlimited. And now all of a sudden the music store is showing that the subscription has expired. And no such option as 'redeem' or 'extend' is there, else i'd gladly buy a voucher and redeem the subscription. Please help.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
yasasxoxo

Hey,I can't redeem voucher for Nokia ,I have a lumia 1520 ,and I live in Sri Lanka,,when I tried voucher app says I'M in a region which this offer not valid,I havn't tlked 2 Nokia care yet,,,What should.I do ??,, plz help me
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
manishragav

I have a pin no which i received from oxigen.com after purchasing a voucher for ₹ 281 valid for 3 months.. Pls tell me how to redeem the voucher as soon as possible because the pin is going to get expired..pls..
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
MavJay

I tried to renew my subscripton using oxicash online and the money has been debited with receival of no pin,no communication from oxicash at all. I see there has been so many cases like this, why doesn't NOKIA bother to validate these claims and take some stern measure against  the concerned parties oxicash for renewal of music voucher. NOKIA cant separate itself from this, merchant being in question is oxicash definitely but reputation of NOKIA is in question at the same time.

And what a pity!! ,can't NOKIA  think of any better marketing strategy to pull people in its store other than this formula of renewing music voucher coupons through stores?? In this digital world it cant find a trusted partner online to get the music vouchers recharged who upholds the trust of buyers?? Perhaps its one way of NOKIA recollecting memories of its  monopoly in the mobile markets when people used to queue outside STD/ISD's/stores to get the talktime recharged by scrubbing throuh vouchers. Retro never goes out of fashion !!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
MavJay

Can you please try this link before posting and guiding others to use this in the forum:

This link never works

Pls try

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

MavJay wrote:

Can you please try this link before posting and guiding others to use this in the forum: 

This link never works 

Pls try 

The link was very much working when the post was made. If you search the Forum, there are recent posts that say that Oxicash has acknowledged the issue and they will be fixing it soon. 

Ref. Message 4 HERE

Please use plain text.
music_oxicash

as oxicash has revamped the site its now coming in discover and then vouchers but still not working
Please use plain text.