Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Where do the application files go when we down...

Advisor
hitesh_m670

Where do the application files go when we download them from Store or nokia browser??

I just wanted to free-up my phone's memory by deleting the .sis files that i downloaded and now are of no use to me. Thanks!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
adrianhughes

Re: Where do the application files go when we download them from Store or nokia browser??

Hi mate,

If an installation fails, whether it is completely downloaded or partially downloaded the .sis file appears in the drive where you have selected for applications to be installed (e.g. E: mass memory, or F: your memory card). Now, for applications that have already installed, you simply go to the application manager and uninstall them, and their installation files and everything associated with it will be deleted.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
migselv

Re: Where do the application files go when we download them from Store or nokia browser??

[ Edited ]

where are the apps i downloaded ca. 8stk. Only id. Conform. I have only mobil. Nokia c5-00.e mail.

*Moderator note: no personnal information allowed

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
migselv

[ Edited ]

sorry.and how i get them.thanks.

*Moderator note: no personal information allowed - email address removed

Please use plain text.