Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: X2-01 music player

Sage
Love1526
Accepted Solution

X2-01 music player

It's music player show only half songs of memory card...i did everything..restore factory settings..went to nokia care..they re-installed it's software ,but no use..suggest me what should i do..thanks...!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

This isn't the answer to your query.. but in this thread you say.. "went to nokia care..they re-installed it's software" ..and in this thread (difference in the 2 posts just about 23 minutes) you say "No..i will do it by go to nokia care" (to re-install the Firmware) ...

..so whats the real thing ?

Please use plain text.
Sage
Love1526

The problem in it's musuc player is that it only shows half songs of memory card..so suggest me what should i do..because i went to nokia care few weeks ago..ther-installed it's software..but problem is still same...please reply...!
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Jampe

Hi Love1526,

Make sure that all the songs are in the right format. You can check what formats X2-01 supports from here, and then Multimedia > Audio formats.

Back up the songs somewhere, e.g. PC. Try to format the memory card: Menu > Applications > Gallery > Long press "memory card" > Mem. card opt. > Format m. card. Then transfer the songs back to the card. 

If still not working, try with another memory card if possible. Or try the card with another phone, to see if the memory card is faulty.

Hope you get it to work!

Jampe

If the answer solves your issue, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button so other users can benefit from it as well. Giving a kudos (the white star) if my answer has helped will be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Sage
Love1526

No...there is no fault in memory card...it works fine with another phones..i formatted it with my computer...still not working..some songs..formats are same in mp3..some songs it shows& some not..it can't fully update music library... so any more suggestions..thanks...!
Please use plain text.
Sage
Love1526

What is flash lite...i read it from nokia website that x2-01 supports flash lite3.0...please reply...!
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Love1526 wrote:
What is flash lite...i read it from nokia website that x2-01 supports flash lite3.0...please reply...!

Have a look here ...

Please use plain text.
Sage
Love1526

Ok...so i is for watching online videos or youtube videos...i got it or not...!
Please use plain text.
Sage
Love1526

Anyway...come to the music player...please tell me any solution..how can i fully update it's music library..some songs it shows & some not...waiting....!
Please use plain text.
Sage
Love1526

Anyway..if ound a solution 4 it myself.. Moved them to other folder & updated them...now it's solved...thanks 4 u'r kind help...!
Please use plain text.
idoit

i formatted it with my computer...still not working..some songs

Please use plain text.
Sage
Love1526

You have to re-install it's software from nokia care...!
Please use plain text.
Advisor
Virusfree

Hi!
Its all about the format. Songs in the .EXT extension dont appear. Redownload them from a better source or easier method: make a playlist outta them....
Please use plain text.