Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: activation problem in Nokia Music

Counsellor
Subodhtamang

activation problem in Nokia Music

Its been few weeks i bought Lumia 620 and my Nokia music was working good but after there was update available for nokia music i updated it and after that, whenever i try to download any music from music store it says activation problem "this phone is already registered" please suggest me some ideas to solve this problem.
SnazzySubodh
Employee
elinahlberg

Hi

Make sure you are logged in with the Nokia account you used to register your Nokia Music unlimited subsctiption. You can check if you are logged in by going to settings in the Nokia music application. 

------------------------------------------------
http://www.nokia.com/support
reddykp

I bought a new lumia 620 on 23rd march 2013 in India, my Nokia music was working good but after there was update available for nokia music i updated it and after that, whenever i try to download any music from music store it said pls register ur phone so i registered it with a Microsoft account that i registered for application downloading from store. But now when i download music form nokia music it shows problem "this phone is already registered with a unlimited subscription" please help me to solve this problem. I even signed in with another nokia account bt still same problem. Am very disappointed with Nokia's n windows service. Should i change to android again .. Pls help me
Registered Member
Maddy991

I am also facing the same problem. Pls give us a solution
Registered Member
Maddy991

I am also facing the same issue...
cvshirag

I bought a lumia 620 from Qatar. Now i lives in India. When i signed in nokia music, it says an error that "There is a problem registering your phone with your nokia music unlimited subscription". It didn't shows the mix radio, store, gigs. And I don't have a PIN also.
Registered Member
nitesh123

Same problemm in my lumia 510
Counsellor
Subodhtamang

Yes sir. I checked it and i have logged in too. But still the message is persisting. How can i wipe out this problem?
SnazzySubodh
Registered Member
satonyk

I have the same problem with my lumia 710...please help
SGalla

I am also facing the same problem in my Lumia 620.

If I want to download a song/album from store it is showing below message.

"Activation Problem - This Phone is already registered with a Nokia Music Unlimited subscription."

What the hell is this? I dont understand, what is the problem to download if it is already registered.

Anyone, pls help me in this issue.

Thanks.

SGalla
Registered Member
rubyfdk

Is nokia sleeping? If so many guys have same problem, why nokia is not replying? What the hell is this care about? Wake up
Counsellor
Subodhtamang

Yes i agree with rubyfdk. What is online support team doing? I went to care but they are just useless people cannot do anything. They were not able to solve my problem. Plus they were giving silly reasons.
SnazzySubodh
Counsellor
Subodhtamang

Guys if anyone asks you to give some suggestions about nokia WP and anroid then please tell them to go for anroid not WP.
SnazzySubodh
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Hi everyone!

For activation issues on your Nokia Music account, check this thread for the explanation: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Music/nokia-music-activation-problam/m-p/1871824#M21645

Hope this helps. 

Final Banner
Registered Member
VishnuuAd

Users.. My brother just fixed this on his 520 .. All you have to do is go to settings and then email and accounts... Add nokia account. Here ensure you login using the first account... That is the first account you registered on your phone ..... This will work,. Try downloading music now... If this works please be kind enough to pass this message on ,... Thankyou
Registered Member
viki1785

Music voucher code
Counsellor
Subodhtamang

@vishnuuAd brother, thank you for your kind suggestion but i didn't work in my phone.
SnazzySubodh
Contributor
mdrafeek

Re: Nokia music store is not working,in lumia 510

Hi friends, my mobile is lumia 510. Its showing a message, that is "subscription problem" at the time new message "this phone already have a unlimited subscription". right now I'm unable to downloadthe song. Pls help me friends....
Community Manager
tiny_chef

[ Edited ]

Hi viki1785,

Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions!

Can you add more details on your concern so we can have a better understanding of it and provide you with the most appropriate recommendation. Thanks!

For everyone who has issues with the error message "Activation Problem - This Phone is already registered with a Nokia Music Unlimited subscription.", this error message usually appears when you use your Nokia account that is associated with your Nokia Music Unlimited subscription to download music files on another device (other than your NMU registered device). This is because your NMU subscription is tied up with your Nokia account, IMEI number of your device and registered email address. So if you have purchased a new device which also has NMU subscription, it is always recommended to use another Nokia account to activate the subscription. For more information, you can refer to this link:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http://support.ovi.com/osc/en_GB/service/music/...

If you have associated your Nokia accounts on 2 NMU devices, we suggest contacting Nokia Support to further assist you on this matter: www.nokia.com/support

Final Banner
Registered Member
jay91

Same problem with me on the text of SGALA