Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: activation problem in lumia 610..

novelnoel

activation problem in lumia 610..

[ Edited ]

Hi,
I want tell u again that here is an activation problem my lumia 610, i signed up many times but it still not activate ......
Please give me tha reply..

Moderator's notes: IMEI removed. Nokia does recommend users to post sensitive information on the forums. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Krity

Even I am facing the same problem and many others. But please let me know how can I download songs in my phone... using the so called Nokia music app that gives me a year of free song downloads

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Hello guys!

You may refer to this thread regarding your concerns about your Nokia Music account: http://discussions.nokia.com/t5/Music/Activation-Issue-This-Phone-is-already-registered-with-a-Nokia...

We highly advise contacting Nokia Care as they have the tools to investigate further and treat your personal ifnormation with utmost privacy.

Hope this helps! :Cool:

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rohitbafna619

If there is an error of "Activation Problem" just go to www.music.nokia.com, login with your account and go to music account and change your imei number with you current phone's imei number... I m sure this will help u out...
Please use plain text.
news1111

Activation problem Nokia music. Nokia lumia 610
Please use plain text.