Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

extend my unlimited download ovi music

kishanigit

extend my unlimited download ovi music

plz help how i can extend my unlimited download music fm ovi music.i tried but they want 16 digit pin no.how can i get this 16 digit no .
Please use plain text.
kishanigit

Re: extend my unlimited download ovi music

yah got it.fm previous discussion.
Please use plain text.
annuvishal

hi this side vishal how can i extend the unlimited download ovi music . Can u explain me how to do this . 

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Jampe

annuvishal,

Welcome to the forum! The only way to extend Nokia Music Unlimited now is to buy a new Nokia Music Unlimited device. If you are able to find one, you need to create a new account. Old account cannot be merged with the new one. Also there is no way to extend the old account.

Hope this answered the question.

Jampe

If the answer solves your issue, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button so other users can benefit from it as well. Giving a kudos (the white star) if my answer has helped will be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rasmusgeo

Hi Team,

I bought my phone with unlimited ovi music download but now it not working and showing you dont have any credit. Could you please revert back with proactive respose. Also could you please suggest any kind of workaround for getting my ovi pin which i lost while i formatted my phone. I could appreciate if all this stuffs are in place.

Regards,

GEO

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Abhaymstr

i have unlimited ovi music download on my x6... I have lost my 16 digit pin. Plz help me out.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
anandkapri

how i get16 digit pin
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
anandkapri

pls help to extend music unlimited...........
Please use plain text.
kupukevin

how i get 16digit pin
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Jampe

[ Edited ]

Hi all,

If you have purchased Nokia Music Unlimited device and did not get the activation code, or nothing happens when you connect the device to PC and go to Nokia Music and try to activate the service, please contact your local Nokia Care line and ask for for assistance.

If your subscription has ended, then the only way to get new one is to buy a new Nokia Music Unlimited phone. Nokia has discontinued the production of there devices, so ask your local retailer if they happen to have any in stock. Please note that you cannot extend the old account with the new activation code, but you you have to create a new account.

Hope this helped!

Jampe

If the answer solves your issue, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button so other users can benefit from it as well. Giving a kudos (the white star) if my answer has helped will be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Ajaaxx

[SOLVED] Re: extend my unlimited download ovi music

Goto http://www.oxicash.in

click on Nokia Music tab.

Select plan[1 week, 1 month, 3 month] and the purchase a voucher.

After purchase the site will provide you a reciept with 16 digit pin.

Use it to extend your Nokia Music Unlimited account.

Refer the screenshot.....:smileyhappy:

!!!Cheers!!!:thumbsup:

Please use plain text.
yashwardhans

hi.

please help me i have a big prob.

my unlimited downloads finished in 1 year .now when i try to take a new subscription in a redeem voucher option.

it reads that you should be a nokia unlimited download user to do so.

now what should i do please help

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
ninadksd

i bought nokia 500 that came with lakhs of songs and valid for 6 months i bought in 15/7/2012 and now its saying that ''you can not download music from nokia music using this id ''what does it mean i never asked to be sign in when i tried to download songs before
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
jackass

i haf a nokia n8 which has an unlimited music download for lyftym..it was working fine and now it has stop.and they haf started asking the 16 digit pin . And when i 1st buy diz phone dey give me some digits for the music download.my question why diz hapen and how cn i retrieve diz pin .?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

**bleep** wrote:
i haf a nokia n8 which has an unlimited music download for lyftym..it was working fine and now it has stop.and they haf started asking the 16 digit pin . And when i 1st buy diz phone dey give me some digits for the music download.my question why diz hapen and how cn i retrieve diz pin .?

You need to contact your local Nokia careline thru' 'Nokia Support' tab at the bottom of this page for resolving the issue. This being an User-to-User Forum, such issues are unlikely to be solved here ..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
arvind224

need 16 digit code ovi music

plz help how i can extend my unlimited download music fm ovi music.i tried but they want 16 digit pin no.how can i get this 16 digit no .

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
miltonbiswas714

My Nokia music account subscription is ended
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
HeLiXgen

When I try to downloada song, it's displayed on the screen.."There was a problem registering your phone with your unlimited download subscription. Try again in a movement - if the problem continues contact, contact nokia support."
Can anyone please help me , device- N8
Please use plain text.