Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: how to get lost voucher number?

Registered Member
k_jariwala

how to get lost voucher number?

i had purchase my nokia 5233 in second hand,& i don't get voucher number,now i want that voucher number thru nokia wabsite.so how can i get this?
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Its unlikely that you will get that by buying the phone Second Hand  !!! Why don't you get the no. from the First owner ?

You may try your luck using the 'Contact Us' tab at the top of this page...

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sidhuu95

i have nokia c5-03. iam registerd with ovi. but i don"t know vooucher number. how to get it.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ahmed0124112408

i have nokia E66 but idont noe voucher number??

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Is there any mention of Free music ( either limited or unlimited..) on the Sales Package.. ? If so check the box properly. If you still do not find it.. contact the Retailer...

For OMU there may not be any need for the PIN.. You may activate the account online..without it... just by connecting the phone and following the instructions on the OVI Music site..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ShaimaaMahran80

I don't know my voucher number

My phone is Nokia 5530 and I don't know my voucher number.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
darbalmaarifa

I have a oka N86

when I signed in to OVI

they ask about the voucher number, so how can I get it having in mind that I use this phone for about a year

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
industryhouse

i purchaes nokia 5800, and downloaded songs but now ovi asking for voucher number, from where i can get it?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
purosottam_22

i nee to voucher number for song download

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
yossif

i had purchase my nokia n8  ,& i don't get voucher number,now i want that voucher number thru nokia wabsite.so how can i get this? can you help in fast reply thanks

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Copied from the OVI Music Q&A section..

Q&A

What can I do if my Ovi Music Unlimited voucher was missing from the sale package?

Make sure that the sales package is Ovi Music Unlimited branded*. In this case, the Ovi Music Unlimited activation is tied to the phone IMEI so, no PIN is needed to register.

If the sales package is not Ovi Music Unlimited branded check with the retailer to confirm that a Ovi Music Unlimited bundle has been purchased if there is difficulty in registering.

*An XpressMusic device i.e. 5800XM is not automatically bundled with Ovi Music Unlimited.

For more details..

http://support.ovi.com/osc/en_GB/service/music/faq

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
readysoangs

mynokia e5_00
notsuporting ovi music
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
soubir94

i hv a nokia 5233 n i simply lost the voucher number. Wat cn i do?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
greeshma

i didnt get voucher number in box please can i get voucher number for 5233 set
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sendese_86

how to get lost voucher number for5530expressmusic
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
ashrafewas

i didnt get voucher number in box please can i get voucher number for nokia E5

greeshma wrote:
i didnt get voucher number in box please can i get voucher number for 5233 set

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Nabeelniyo2

[ Edited ]

I also got the same problem. I bought a second hand NOKIA E5-00 and now my music store asks for voucher number. What should i do to get it?

Moderator's Note: We have removed your email address as it is not wise to publish your personal information on a public forum.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

i didnt get my voucher number inbox please can i get voucher number for 5800 express music set.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
bbishop

How to get my voucher number of nokia 5233?

i haven't seen my voucher no. since i purchased my nokia 5233.

how to get it.

B.S.
Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
michaels

Re: How to get my voucher number of nokia 5233?

Some Nokia devices are provided Ovi Music complementary vouchers, though this varies from country to country according to local promotions. If the wording of your sales package or the documents within it implies that you should receive a voucher but no voucher is present, you should initially discuss the missing package contents with your retailer. If you do not do this as soon as possible after the purchase, they may refer you to Nokia in which case you should call the Nokia Care line for further advice.

If your Nokia device is not one of those which has a complementary music voucher, you can purchase credit either by online credit card purchase or via vouchers purchased from participating retailers, depending on your country.

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

Please use plain text.