Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

music not download

Registered Member
shahzadali

music not download

I m unable to download music
Please use plain text.
Professor
vvaino

Re: music not download

Hello @shahzadali,

Would you please describe little further on what is happening so we could help you?

-vvaino

#SwitchToLumia
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
doru1002

hello i have the same problem , i think , i downloaded a song and i don't find it in no way .... please help

Please use plain text.
aleisha11

[ Edited ]

doru1002 wrote:

hello i have the same problem , i think , i downloaded a song and i don't find it in no way .... please help

To better assist you, can you tell us more about your concern as to where and how did you download the song? And, what phone model you're using? 

Nokia Lumia 1020 - nothing comes close Nokia Asha 501 - super smart pocket power 

Follow us on Twitter Watch Nokia Support Videos

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sachdev

I bought nokia lumia 920 before 15 days, so far its good. I downloaded few songs in last 15 days, however since past one hour there is a message which comes on screen on song screen, NOT DOWNLOADED... I tried downloading songs from other folder on nokia music but for all songs i m getting same message. Can anybody help ?

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
nbanka87

I am too facing the same problem
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sachdev

I checked for my subscription, its valid till March 2014. After following instruction given on website, it ends up at page where i need to insert pin. I don't know pin number to activate music. It gives option to get pin within 24hr if you have forget the pin. But link on nokia site to retrieve pins takes you to nokia lumia series phone ....
please help....
Please use plain text.