Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: music voucher

Registered Member
ranap

music voucher

where I found music voucher for N8? And how can I download music from music store?
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

[ Edited ]

Hi ranap

Welcome to Nokia forum! :Cool:

For information how to find the music voucher for your Nokia N8 see this thread,  you can download music using the Nokia Music application on the phone or using a computer you just need to go to Nokia Music Store.

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Jayanthenrique

How can i get a music voucher to my Nokia asha 311 ?
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
tiny_chef

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

How can I get music voucher for Nokia lumia 610?
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Hi 2445

Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia forum! :Cool:

Have you checked the link provided by 

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.