Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia 5130c_2 not enough memory

Zahid_hussain92
Accepted Solution

nokia 5130c_2 not enough memory

Dear sir my nokia 5130c media player not work not enough memory problem or sign application install not valid cartificate please solve problem
Please use plain text.
Zahid_hussain92

Re: nokia 5130c_2 not enough memory

5130c music player not enough memory
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
akach3

m too confuge wid solution buddy.. tried evrythng but nthng help... if ny1 know perfect solutionn plz help.....
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
meharsamboy786

plz solve my media player
Please use plain text.
Wijaiaasome

Sir, i have nokia 5130 and it shows not enough memory,and music player does not work pls solve my problem
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
ng85

Delete excess messages from the phone after backing them up. Clear the browser cache. Move applications & gallery items from the phone memory to the memory card.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post as solution if it solves your problem.
Current Device - Nokia Lumia 920
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
cgupta

Hi, you can try the resolution provide at  http://chandanguptafix.blogspot.in/2012/06/nokia-7210-supernova-not-enough-memory.html. do leave a comment on the page if it helps. the phone may be different but as the operating system are same, they will work.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Killerboy

First delete some files from the phone and then only the music player wl wrk
Please use plain text.