Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia music activation problem

heerok1

nokia music activation problem

sir/ma'am,
i forgot my first nokia account details. and i created a new one. may be that is why my nokia music is not working. i have given the complaint with Service Request Number is 1-14327247873. and they asked for few details which i have replied accordingly. after that there is not a reply. please reply.
Please use plain text.
Community Manager
periwinkle28

Re: nokia music activation problem

[ Edited ]

Hi heerok1,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

What is the exact model of your phone? What happens when you're trying to use the Nokia Music? Given that you've forgotten your Nokia account details, we can still try to retrieve it. To find your username, refer to the welcome e-mail that was received when you first joined the service. If the mail has already been deleted, alternative solution is by going to the Nokia account sign-in page https://account.nokia.com using your PC and select Forgotten your password? link. Proceed by entering either email address or mobile phone number and your account details will be sent to you. In case you did not receive the e-mail, make sure that your email inbox is not full i.e. you can receive emails normally from other parties. In case you did not receive the link via SMS, make sure that your phone number must be preceded by "+" sign and the country code.

Once the account retrieval becomes successful, try to sign in to Nokia Music using your original account.

Let us know what will happen.

Cheers!

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
Advisor

[ Edited ]

XXXXXXXXXX@XXXX.XXX
I have Nokia lumia610 activation problem this phone is already register Nokia music store unlimited subscription 3g network notGhazipur request 2g network play store problem downloading problem help sirhelp....

Moderator's Note: The email address was edited out. Please do not publish personal information as such in a public forum.

Please use plain text.
arungee

Hi iam having lumia 620 , i cant axis over nokia music it happening only from last two days so kindly helpme
Please use plain text.
Employee
elinahlberg

Make sure you are signed in with the account you used to activate your Nokia Music Unlimited subscription.If you are already signed in, try to log out and then log back in again.

To log out, go to your phone settings and select Nokia Account > … > delete.To log back in, go to Nokia Music and select settings > Sign in.

If you have forgotten your password, go to http://account.nokia.com to retrieve it.

------------------------------------------------
http://www.nokia.com/support
Please use plain text.
arungee

Hi , iam using Lumia 620 nokia music was working fine, but i don't know what happen it started says activation problem still i using the same email. So iam looking for some help.
Please use plain text.
Employee
elinahlberg

Hi Arungee

Have you tried to log out of you nokia account from your phone settings, and then logged back in with the Nokia music client?

If it is still not working, PM me your IMEI and username then I can check for you.

Kind regards,

Elin

------------------------------------------------
http://www.nokia.com/support
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
rahul478

448568517256675 wrote:

XXXXXXXXXX@XXXX.XXX
I have Nokia lumia610 activation problem this phone is already register Nokia music store unlimited subscription 3g network notGhazipur request 2g network play store problem downloading problem help sirhelp....

Moderator's Note: The email address was edited out. Please do not publish personal information as such in a public forum.

Same is the problem with me i need solution for the problem. When ever i try to download songs it shows " this phone is already registered for unlimited download". I need solution quickly.

Please use plain text.
Community Manager
periwinkle28

[ Edited ]

Hi rahul478,

Kindly answer the following questions for us to help you resolve the issue:

• What's the model of your device?
  • Where did you purchase your phone? 
  • Did you purchase the phone second hand?
  • Did you log in with your Nokia account on a different device?
  • Did someone other than you, log in and activate the license before you purchase the device first hand?
  • Did you allow someone else to log in with their Nokia Account on your device?
  • Did you use your Nokia account to sign up or subscribe with Nokia Music before? 
  • Where are you located?

In addition, you can check 

Thanks.

Final Banner
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
poonamkarmakar

I have Nokia lumia 610 activation problem this phone is already registered Nokia music store unlimited subscription request play store problem downloading problem help me sir
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
amitgo007

I have this problem sir pls help me
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

I have this problem sir pls help me
Please use plain text.
bablisingh

Sir/madam,
I have the same activation problem ...... I think it is because of a previous account I had signed in with for Nokia music unlimited ...... However, unfortunately I have forgotten every detail of that account...... And am signed in with a new account right now. The model is Nokia lumia 610 . Could you help as to how should I get that account into rememberance. ...... Plz plz plz help......
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
SaYaLeE

I'm using Lumia 520. Nokia music was working perfectly. But, after some days suddenly it has been showing an error whenever i try downloading music. I have attached a screenshot of the problem that i'm facing.

$@y@!eE
Please use plain text.
sandiya

[ Edited ]

Hi , iam using Lumia 520 nokia music was working fine, but i don't know what happen it started says activation problem still i using the same email. So iam looking for some help. I had logged off & in, still the problem persist. 

Moderator's note: IMEI was removed as it is unwise to publish unique serial numbers on a public web forum.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Metracle

Activation problem help me its lumia 520
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
saravanan8

Hi this is not a problem.

Just log in your nokia account in your mobile.

That's all.....
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
obeddavipper

activation of unlimited music download

Hi, I just bought a Lumia 520 and my unlimited music download is not activated, help please
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
khanna1512k

I am using Lumia 610. When I try to download an error message comes "This phone is already registered with a Nokia Music Unlimited subscription."

Pls help on this

Please use plain text.
Naruleon

i started my nokia lumia 520 with two different email IDs - one for microsoft account and the other for nokia account though unintentionally.....but during hard resetting to fix the bluetooth problem, i changed the email IDs of both account with a common third account and deleted the previous two accounts.....now my nokia music store says that its already registered for unlimited subscription.....i cant retrieve my earlier nokia account bcoz its deleted.....really messed up every thing.....what to do now?????

Please use plain text.