Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

nokia music subscription renew

PalrajRK

nokia music subscription renew

Hi,
I have a problem with Nokia music regarding subscription renewal. It asks voucher number to renew. I can't understand that which is voucher number. Please advice to solve this problem.

Thank you.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
emilygreen

Re: nokia music subscription renew

Hi PalrajRK

Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia forum! :Cool:

You will need to have a full Nokia Account if you would like to renew your subscription using a Credit Card or Operator billing. When logged in to the Nokia Store, select Extend your subscription > Redeem voucher on the homepage and enter the PIN code of the voucher.

Note that your Nokia Music Unlimited subscription is tied to your Nokia Account, so if you log in with an account already in use on a different phone your subscription will move to the current phone and you will no longer be able to download new music on your other phone. 

If my post helped you, please don't forget to click on the "White Star" and if it resolved your issue click on "Accept as Solution" :smileywink:

Nokia Lumia 920 Nokia Asha 308 Nokia 808 PureView 
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
itsmegova

Where can I get the voucher number ?
Please use plain text.
monikakashyap91

I have a little proble I want to renew my subscription bt I don't know what is my voucher code pls tell me my voucher code
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

You need to Buy a Voucher first .. Refer Message 3 in this thread ..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Kunalp

Your reply is not helping. Please give me a step by step process to renewing my music subscription. 

emilygreen wrote:

Hi PalrajRK

Thank you for posting and welcome to Nokia forum! :Cool:

You will need to have a full Nokia Account if you would like to renew your subscription using a Credit Card or Operator billing. When logged in to the Nokia Store, select Extend your subscription > Redeem voucher on the homepage and enter the PIN code of the voucher.

Note that your Nokia Music Unlimited subscription is tied to your Nokia Account, so if you log in with an account already in use on a different phone your subscription will move to the current phone and you will no longer be able to download new music on your other phone. 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
6rajendar

I do have full nokia music account man but it says your nokia music unlimited subscription has ended. For redeem, it asks voucher number of 16 digits. How to get it!
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
6rajendar

I have forgotten pincode of voucher.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
srigurudaya

I wanna my voucher number
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sudhir123

Hi

Just go to

http://www.oxicash.in/recharge/nokia-music.aspx

you pay online, and then just enter the 16 digit PIN in the area " Plaese enter your voucher code"

You are on.

It worked for me.

thanks

sudhir

Please use plain text.
abilash10

and money deduct from sim bill?
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
sanjeevracharya

Dear Sir, I have already redeemed my pin with nokia music store even though it does not worked. Please help have I lost my three month money?

sanjeev

Please use plain text.
Aj7007

Hi,
I have a problem with Nokia music regarding subscription renewal. It asks voucher number to renew. I can't understand that which is voucher number. Please advice to solve this problem.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

Aj7007 wrote:

Hi,

Once your subscription ends, you need to buy a renewal voucher  .. in India you can buy it online from HERE ..else need to contact your local Nokia Care.

Please use plain text.
Yogiee

Plz help me...i cant use nokia music due to unlimited downloads subscription..
How cant i use it plZz give me suggestions
Please use plain text.
Yogiee

Help me bro...
Nokia connecting people
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Dav_id

Money has been deducted fm my sim for one week subscription, which I didn't get. Pls help.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
himpatel

The online oxicash site no longer gives out mokia music vouchers. They have stopped selling it. Can Nokia guys do something about it. I am very surprised that Nokia themselves are not seeling vouchers and don't have a payment gateway to buy vouchers online. Hope they fix the situation soon otherwise will have to move to some other music service.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
farby

himpatel wrote:

The online oxicash site no longer gives out mokia music vouchers. They have stopped selling it. Can Nokia guys do something about it. I am very surprised that Nokia themselves are not seeling vouchers and don't have a payment gateway to buy vouchers online. Hope they fix the situation soon otherwise will have to move to some other music service.

Refer Message 7 in THIS thread ..

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
SGochhait

the oxicash link for Nokia Mix Radio renewal is not working.  Anyone has any solution to get a renew voucher, besides going to nokia store

Please use plain text.