Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: not able to download music from store

Registered Member
Balraj79

not able to download music from store

[ Edited ]

I own lumia 920,i am not able to download music from nokia store,although i am having unlimited music subscription active.
it shows error in activation.
suggest how to make it.
mail:*****************

Moderator's note: The email was removed. Posting of personal information in a public forum like the Nokia Support Discussions is not recommended.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Balraj79

To add more: when i go to nokia music. I can play online music,but when i try to download.
it says: activation failed.
" phone is already registered to nokia unlimited music."
if i am liable to unlimited music,then why should it shows"activation failed".. While i click download.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Balraj79

I am waiting for resolution of problem i am facing.... Pls respond
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
david13

whenever i try to download music from nokia ovi music store, iam asked to sign in first .But i dont knw where to sign up...it doesn't show sign up options... Plez do help me out of this problem
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
veer45321

i am not able to download music from nokia music when i try to download it shows ur phone is already resister with nokia music ...... what should i do plz sugest.....

Please use plain text.