Search Discussions:

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced search
Welcome to our community! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Microsoft mobile devices users around the world in English. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others you need to sign in first. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. If you don't have an account yet, please register here.

Re: problem in downloading songs from ovi stores

vic_aries

problem in downloading songs from ovi stores

hi am vishal bought nokia 5235 on oct 13th  2010..

with the package i got 1yr free music downloads frm ovi store..

i downloaded around 160 song.. i cant download songs frm my mobile.. and i;ve even registered my computer.. in that also am reying to download it.. but when ever i start.. it will download 90% and restart again.. this will happens 6 to 7 times and it shows error msg..

its been 2 months i;ve downloaded any songs frm stores..

plz help..:smileysad::smileysad:

Counsellor
kenyaone

Im in same boat kind of. I used to download applications fron Ovi then of late whenever i enter phone number so the link will be sent to my phone. Nothing happens. Even days later no links have come. So i have resoted to searching for applications from ovi and downloading them directly from the main website. Dont know whats wrong with ovi nowadatys..((

Employee
elinahlberg

Hi vic_aries,

To make sure I have understood your query correctly, please confirm. 

You have since the 13th october been able to download about 160 tracks, but since two months back. whenever you download you get to about 90% and then it fails. After 6-7 attempts you give up (or it is succesful?)

Can you let me know how you are downloading, if it is on your PC, on your mobile, on a WiFi connection, on a GPRS or 3G connection?

What are the error messages that appear?

Are you trying to download the same songs, or does the error appear on all songs attempted?

Which local store are you using?

Many thanks,

Elin

------------------------------------------------
http://www.nokia.com/support
vic_aries

ya rite.. acually an downloading songs from my mobile.if i click download button.. it will load for downloading that song. and it does not download.. ihave tried it for same song for 8 to 10 time.. and i have even tried different songs.. problem is same.. my nokia 5235 is 3g mobile.. but am using 2g Sim.. i dint find any problem in net connection because an downloading applications and themes from ovi stores..

in ovi account option there is option that we can regester our system and download the music to it.. i have registered my system and tried downloading it.. but when ever i download frm my computer.. say a song is 6 mb...  whenever i keep for downloading.. it will download till 5mb.. 90% and then it restarte the downloading.. this repeats for several time.. and shows error..

" downloading failed"

Contributor

sure u have put the problem but i think they dont mind to reply.as i have talked to nokia customer and sent many mail regarding same problem .i searched the solution .some one said ovi has disconneted music subscription . now what have u find inform me
thankst
Registered Member

I purchased my phone last October 2010 with free music down load did down loaded around 100 songs but now I cannot down load