Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

problems while registration in Nokia music on noki...

Counsellor
adityadaliya

problems while registration in Nokia music on nokia lumia 710

[ Edited ]

* MODERATORS NOTE: If you have any questions on your Nokia Music Unlimited subscription please see this post on what to do. As this is a case you need to address with Nokia Care posting here would not resolve this for you.

We are getting problems while signup to Nokia music we get error that

" we are having problem while registering your phone with Nokia music unlimited please try again in a moment .if the problem continues contact Nokia support "

I have tried with different accounts but it is not working

please help......

Moderator's Note: We have removed the IMEI number from your post because we do not recommend our users sharing sensitive information on a public discussion board or through PM.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
haZey

Re: problems while registration in Nokia music on nokia lumia 710

Hi adityadaliya,

Nokia music unlimited are for users who have a activation code which came with there device. This package was launched a while back and has been discontinued. A new activation can only be purchased from a new phone package and cannot be renewed.

If you have a activation number, you can activate this by going to Nokia music and click the button to activate.

Let us know how you get on.

Regards,

haZey

If you find this post helpful, a click upon the white star at bottom would always be appreciated.
If it also solves your problem, clicking ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below it will benefit other users!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
anshusinha

I downloaded Nokia music on my lumia 710 and when I opened it it said it does not support on my firmware and advised to upgrade it. I already have updated my firmware to 8107.12070. What should I do now to get Nokia music...????
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Hi anshusinha,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Nokia Discussion Boards.

The error message you are seeing is because the Nokia Music service is not yet available for your region. The availability of the app for non supported regions is being addressed and should be resolved in the near future.

Hope this helped,

Kosh

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
malayrajpara

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I bought Nokia Lumia 710 in the month of May. I have installed Nokia Music on my mobile but it says that "There is problem registering your phone with your Nokia Music Unlimited subcription. Try again in a moment if the problem continues." One of my friend also bought the same mobile in the monthe of April but his mobile is getting registered with Nokia Music Unlimited. Why such thing is happening to my mobile, please resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Thanks 

Malay Rajpara

Moderator's note: We have removed personal information  from your post because we do not recommend sharing this on a public discussions board.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
chettykulkarni

Malayrajpura

Exactly same problem with me
Nokia reprentative had told me he will call back in 2 days....but ...there isno sign about. It....till no....

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

If you used a Nokia Phone before with your subscription it needs to be transferred to your Lumia. You can contact the Nokia Care Line by phone, mail or chat (where available) to have your subscription transferred. If you have done so but have not received a response please provide the Service Request number you were given when you contacted them.

Kosh

Press the 'Accept As Solution' icon if I have solved your problem, click on the Star Icon below if my advice has helped you!

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
chettykulkarni

My complaint number is 1-13181539057....reach and help me out
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Your license was transferred to your Lumia 710 on 21 august 2012. It may take 5 working days for the transferral to complete and for the new IMEI to be accepted by the service.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
chettykulkarni

on 26th the 5 days are over,,,,but still,,,we dont have any call from your side,,,,,,,

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
madan7

Re: problems while registration in Nokia music on nokia alumina 710

Same problem with mine. I have purchased it on Jan. But could not activate the nokia music unlimited, it shows "error in activation, try again later or contact nokia support" What is this? Need Help!!!

Madan
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Re: problems while registration in Nokia music on nokia alumina 710

Hi madan7,

Thanks for your post and welcome!

I would suggest you contact Nokia Care as indicated in the message you are getting. They can be reached by phone, mail or chat (where available) have your device IMEI number ready when contacting them, you can find this by dialing *#06#

Kosh

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
irfanlone

Hi,

I bought Nokia Lumia 710 and i used to download songs from nokia music bt today i updated the software at nokia care. I have installed Nokia Music on my mobile but it says that "There is problem registering your phone with your Nokia Music Unlimited subcription. Try again in a moment if the problem continues
I dont remember my old e-mail ID so i created a new still its showing this please help
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
PrinceDhingra

Hi, I bought my lumia 710 in June. It was showing some problem for update of its OS. So I gave my mobile to Nokia care some 10 days back. Got my phone back yesterday with updated OS. But I am unable to download any song from Nokia music. Showing the same activation problem as above mentioned. My friend had bought the same mobile few days back. He is using Nokia music with ease. Can you please tell me what is the probable cause for this?
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Please see this post

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
cp5644

Hi I have Nokia lumia 710 and I am not able to download music from Nokia music software, it shows error "Activation Problem_This phone is already registered with Nokia Music unlimited Subscription". I am able to login, I have changed the email address.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Please see this post

Please use plain text.
thakur_chuni

Hi I have Nokia lumia710 I am not able to download music from Nokia music it shows error," Activation Problem this phone is already registered with Nokia Music Unlimited subscription". I am able to login, I have changed the email address.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
fazilmohamed

I have an existing account  registered with Nokia Music i have terminated that account and created a new account, but now when i try to download song using Nokia Music I am getting an Activation Issue This Phone is already registered with a Nokia Music Unlimited Subscription...

What should i do to resolve this issue..

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Kosh

Please see this post

Please use plain text.