Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: purchasing a new ovi music voucher

Advisor
harry5800
Accepted Solution

purchasing a new ovi music voucher

i am from india. i had purchased nokia 5800 in oct 2009. at that time it comes with a free nokia music voucher of 100 songs. i have already downloaded all those songs. so now i want to download more songs from ovi music. but there is not music credit available in my music voucher. so can anyone tell me how can i get a ovi music unlimited voucher or pin. or can i purchase a new ovi music voucher, if yes then from where? can i use ovi unlimited free.

plz plz help/

Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
michaels

For the Indian market, you should be able to purchase credit vouchers at certain participating retailers.

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
harry5800

THANK U SIR

Please use plain text.
Advisor
srinivasanarun

I've been stuck with that same problem. Why doesnt nokia allow the online purchase on the India nokia store like the UK one? In any event, any idea who these participating retailers might be?

Thanks

Arun S

Please use plain text.
Advisor
harry5800

i think new vouchers are available only at a few nokia priority or care centers in delhi. i am still searching for them

Please use plain text.
Advisor
srinivasanarun

That's crazy. Nokia gets everything almost right, but then misses the point. I'd think there would be at least a few million music express phones in India, and at least a million users are looking for this voucher or an option to buy it online. But we end up getting frustrated and then go buy an Android.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
shazoor

I also need to purchase the more vouchers to add the download credit to my account. I don't understand why Nokia overlook so many minor things. There is always a problem with one thing or the other with Nokia.
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
mrosdiamir

we have the same problem in Malaysia. There is no option to add credits on line to download the music......

Please use plain text.
GunsNRoses

Ok Guys.. this same problem in UAE as well..I just bought N8 and can't buy music. I have checked in Nokia Store in Abu Dhabi Mall and they don't have the vouchers.. 

Nokia should help us in this case...how to buy Music from accross the Markets... 

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kgb1

just been  to 10 stores in dubai  including Axiom and Virgin and even the Nokia ( own )Shops

NO VOUCHERS AVAILABLE

and guess what  ; you cannot buy them online either

no wonder they are having to go through radical changes 

I also bought the E7  to replace my E90

i do not think they should have used the word communicator for it

they should at the least have had a fifth querty row on the keybourd for the numerals 1 to 9, 0

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
kgb1

Dear Michaels

Does any of this information actually get passed on to people in your organisation that can address these problems ?

It appears to me you do not have vouchers in the whole of the MENASA region

what stops you setting up a website for the region  where we can download   the voucher numbers using credit card or similar 

It will take you maximum 2 weeks to set up  as you already have the  voucher nr input system on the music website   and there are good merchant credit card payment  platforms available in the region 

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

my 5800 new voucher number please send me.
Please use plain text.
Counsellor
gunsnroses_dxb

Guys, Now shifted to N9 and still Nokia Music Vouchers are not available in Dubai..infact whole of UAE.

I had called Nokia and they said vouchers will be available very soon... 1 month passed and that soon didn't come.

I am very irritated.

Please use plain text.
Counsellor
gunsnroses_dxb

ok.. just got to know that Nokia is trying to figure out how they will sell the music in MENASA Market... by Music Vouchers or Credit Cards..

How silly..? How much time they need technically or managerially to decide this while we suffer.

I would say.. Nokia is promoting piracy!!!
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
kingblue

I don't know the local situation, but I fail to see, why the availability (or non-availaibility) of vouchers is promoting piracy (which is of course not the case).

You can still buy music with your credit card.

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
towells

yeah ! i think new vouchers are available only at a few nokia priority or care centers in delhi. 

Please use plain text.
usmanaidris

king blue, in the UAE, it is not possible to buy music from the Nokia music store with a credit card. you only have an option of redeeming a voucher which cannot be found anywhere in the UAE too.
our simple request is:
1. either make the vouchers available for us to buy physically or online, or
2. give us an option on the website to purchase music with our credit cards.

SIMPLE.

the first post here was in January and up till now nothing has been done. that is why people are running away from Nokia. you have ignored your customers.

what he means by nokia promoting piracy is that nokia is not giving us the means to download legal music from their music service, it is making us to have to download music illegally.

e.g. i have been looking for a way to download an album. here it is on nokia music, complete. i have a nokia phone and an account. but i cannot buy it simply because nokia does not give me the option of buying with my credit card which i have, and nokia is not making the only option available for me. period, simple............ just go and pass this directly to the people responsible.

Please use plain text.
usmanaidris

and please tell me if there is any job vacancy in nokia, so i can come and teach you guys how to do your jobs......
Please use plain text.
usmanaidris

VERY FRUSTRATING.....MTSSWWWWW
Please use plain text.
ashishrox

This page from nokia states how to buy prepaid credits, but i have not checked yet

Please use plain text.