Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: uninstalling nokia music

Contributor

Re: uninstalling Nokia music

Hi

Its over a month now and I still have heared nothing from you and I still cannot use Nokia Music on my pc!!

Its probably time to give up with Nokia Music along with many others, very dissapointing but there you go.

Regards

Graham

Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Has no fix been found for this? I cant uninstall Nokia Music and when I try to re install Ovi Music Player it fails. Im only in this position after Ovi Music Player suddenly stoped working. Tried all the steps here. All have done nothing. In the windows uninstaller Nokia Music remains and wont go away.

Standardly deleted all Nokia enntries within the C drive but that doesnt do anything. CCleaner also finds loads of old registrys that its created and deletes them which isnt any help

HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS PIECE OF SHODDY SOFTWARE! So I can reinstall *the equally shoddy* Ovi Player to get to cwm?!

Im missing out on my CWM as a result of this. It is a joke!

Is this down to some sort of annoying DRM. I bet it is. I knew I shouldnt have got involved with DRM infested stuff like this, only means trouble for the genuine user!!

Thanks...

Please use plain text.
Contributor

Hi

Sorry to hear you purchased a phone with CWM.

To be honest Nokia does not know how to remedy these problems or just does not care.  Their software is ok when its working but compared to their competitors it is so slow and does not work with other Nokia software (how s**t is that?)

The only way to rid your PC of this software is to save your files on a seperate hard drive and format your pc as I have done.

Hope this helps,  in future buy an iphone which I intend to purchase next.

Nokia you may be in denial but you have alot to answer for!!!

Best Regards

Graham

Please use plain text.
Employee
elinahlberg

Hi

Have you tried following the steps in this FAQ?

If you have Ovi Player rather then Nokia Music installed, there may be other folder names.

BR,

Elin

------------------------------------------------
http://www.nokia.com/support
Please use plain text.