Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

A fond farewell to m_shaharizai

Ex-Moderator (Retired)

A fond farewell to m_shaharizai

Hi

Today we say farewell to m_shaharizai who is off to another part of the country hopefully onto bigger and better things. She has done a great job as a moderator on the boards over the last 6 months. I would like to thank her for her hard work and patience.

Hope you will all join me to wish her the best of luck in her future exploits.

So long, and thanks for all the (paper) fish

Take care lass

Ajak
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
m_shaharizai

Re: A fond farewell to m_shaharizai

Thank you Ajak,

Yes I am disappearing even further up toward the arctic circle, not sure how i'll cope with the cold!!

Hopefully i'll be able to log on again and PM some of you to say hi. I'm really going to miss moderating and our rogues gallery of users :smileyhappy:

All the best to everyone else. I hope things keep on getting bigger and better for everyone on the moderating team and Nokia discussions!!

Yours Slightly Sadly

m_shaharizai

(and in response to the so long and thanks comment I say to you all 'I will of course be taking my towel with me you hoopy froods!':smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)

All the best to you, m_shaharizai...

Do keep us updated...

And keep on wii-ing and knitting!

:smileyhappy:

(Wii-ing as in Nintendo Wii, in case my post is censored :smileytongue: !)
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)

It's been a pleasure working with you and I wish you the very best of luck in your new endevours.

Don't forget about us :smileyhappy:

Damocles
Nokia Discussions

Useful Links:
Nokia Customer Support
Nokia Service Points
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
richcowell

I've not really been around much in the last few months, with an increasing demand in and out of work, but I appreciate this forum, and the work that all the mods do, so it's always a little sad when they leave...

All the best in the future :smileyhappy:

Rick
Nokia History: 3110, 5110, 7110, 7110, 3510i, 6210, 6310i, 5210, 6100, 6610, 7250, 7250i, 6650, 6230, 6230i, 6260, N70, N70, 5300, N95, N95, E71, E72
Android History: HTC Desire, SE Xperia Arc, HTC Sensation, Sensation XE, One X+, Google Nexus 5
Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
babdi

M_Shararizai

You said you were off to artic. Well we should hearing you around christmas riding a reindeer sledge dressed in red ! haha.

Good luck & cheers !

Babdi
If my post has helped you please click the white star on the right
Please use plain text.