Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: A goodbye to Karim

Ex-Administrator (Retired)
vandelay

A goodbye to Karim

Dear members,

I am really sad to inform you that Karim has decided to move on in life and leave from moderating the boards. I wish to thank him for his professional and personal commitment that has played a key part in building Nokia Support Discussions into a useful and thriving community.

Below is Karim's personal message - he'll still be here on the boards at least for today.

All the best, mate.

---------------
Well, it looks like I will be leaving my post as Moderator here. In the next week or so I will be leaving to enjoy sunny beaches and easy living.

My time as moderator here has been fun and fulfilling and I hope you guys also enjoy the boards here and find them a useful resource.

I have decided to move on to some new challenges, however I am glad that the community here has been able to grow over the last 10 months and I am certain it will continue to grow into a valuable resource :smileyhappy:. We now have over 10 000+ members here, and its still growing now!!

I would like to thank all of the members of the board for the contributions they have made and the discussions they have started and will leave you in the more than capable hands of our regular (and new :smileyhappy:) mods and admins.

Cheers
Karim
---------------

I wrote all my posts from 2005-2011 as an "Admin" for this community. I still work for Nokia as an external consultant, so my rank in all posts is now "Employee".
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
steve_p

Hi Karim,

I'll be sorry to see you go mate. :smileysad: You've done a stirling job here. :smileyvery-happy: Best wishes and good luck with your future job. :smileyhappy:

Place won't be the same.

S.

History: Motorola MR30, Nokia: 7110, 7650, N70, N80, N82, X6 (32GB), Samsung Galaxy SII

Current: Samsung Galaxy Note3 Black

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)

Will certainly be missing u!
All the best dude!
No doubt u will be around in civvy so try not to embarass us mods haha!
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)

I will try real hard :smileywink:
Please use plain text.