Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Attachments allowed on all boards

Ex-Administrator (Retired)
vandelay

Attachments allowed on all boards

[ Edited ]

We have just enabled attachments so you can now attach a file to your post. For example, you can add screen captures or log files to your post to describe your problem.

The max file size is about 5mb and the possible file types currently include
jpg,gif,png,pdf,log,txt

Naturally our general guidelines also apply to all attachments.

edit: we have added .png but removed .bat-files. These have been requested but as they pose a possible security risk, we suggest that you to first rename any .bat file to a .txt file.

I wrote all my posts from 2005-2011 as an "Admin" for this community. I still work for Nokia as an external consultant, so my rank in all posts is now "Employee".
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

Dear sir,
I have just submitted for membership,If I want to ask some question about the Nokia Model,where to send the mail?
Please give me the addresses,so I can discuss my problems.
Thank you.
Yogesh
Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
michaels

Nokia Support Discussions is a user-to-user forum, you simply post your question in the relevant board of the forum and our users will respond to you. Three of our boards are dedicated to different phone models:

(1) "N-series and S60 smartphones" for all S60 phones except E-series.
(2) "E-series and communicators" for E-series and 9000-series
(3) "Phones" for s30 and s40 models.

If you wish to discuss directly with Nokia personnel, you need to follow the 'Contact us' link above for details of telephone and e-mail contacts for Nokia Care in your country or region.

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
viang

The post has been moved to the appropriate board.

Please use plain text.