Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Contributor of the Month - February 2012

Technical Expert
michaels

Contributor of the Month - February 2012

We haven't forgotten February, the winner with a strong performance helping our members, creating a number of accepted solutions and earning kudos was Aspergerguy. We are still waiting for time in his busy schedule for our interview, but whilst we wait we congratulate him anyway!

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
mechanimal82

Well done aspergerguy. From what I've seen definately a worthwhile winner!
If I have helped you, please hit the star at the bottom of my posts - it's appreciated!
Don't forget if your problem is solved to press the "Accept as Solution" button.
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
Jampe

Congrats Aspergerguy!
If the answer solves your issue, please click the ACCEPT AS SOLUTION button so other users can benefit from it as well. Giving a kudos (the white star) if my answer has helped will be appreciated.
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
adrianhughes

Well done to the Asperperguy :smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.