Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

calendar application serious bug

Ex-Administrator (Retired)
vandelay

New boards: Music, Imaging, Navigation and Phone Applications

Today we have opened up a few new boards to Support Discussions. We hope these new sections help you to find the right place for your questions and get faster responses from other members.

In the next few days, we'll be moving some old threads from the other boards to the new ones. For example, existing topics about gps that are now in the Nseries-board may be moved to the new Navigation-board.

I hope the new boards make sense!

See you on the boards,
vandelay & Nokia Support Discussions Team

I wrote all my posts from 2005-2011 as an "Admin" for this community. I still work for Nokia as an external consultant, so my rank in all posts is now "Employee".
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
korngear

Re: New boards: Music, Imaging, Navigation and Phone Applications

Yep, it was so much anticipated.
Specially there are specific people who are expert in specific problems so, yes, it should deserve much faster response.

PS: I don't see any option to mark up the admins. If it was I would do so.:smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Registered Member

calendar application serious bug

Please use plain text.

how do i post a question about pc suite connection,I have reinstalled pc suite about twenty times and it still won't work after i loaded the new version.I have an N71,Help please
Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
michaels

You need the "PC and MAC software" board under the "Software" heading.

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
michaels

Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
michaels

Please use plain text.