Search Discussions:
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Psychomania hits 20 000 posts!

Mobile Visionary
elie7

[ Edited ]

No :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:

a mobile sensei is smart, a mobile overlord 2.0 has some kind of an alien intelligence that hasn't been discovered yet :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:

Reality is wrong....dreams are for real... 2pac .
don't forget to hit that green kudos :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
elie7

kind of like the one Einstein had :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

[ Edited ]

Einsteins intelligence was discovered though. If you know about it, then it's discovered. Possible to understand? - That's another thing.

I've heard, from someone who heard that someone heard that mr Mania got a free house when passing 20K posts.

But I will agree on that alien part. I'm pretty sure that psychomania glows in the dark:smileywink:

Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

I think Elie knows more than we are being led to believe. You have to tell us what you know.

Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
elie7

cjlim wrote:

I think Elie knows more than we are being led to believe. You have to tell us what you know.

I know that nokia is an alien company that's wants to take control of earth, why do you think its the biggest phone company ? They have planted in our devices a small chip that controls our minds.

One day you'll know what i'm talking about... :smileyvery-happy:

great now they have to kill me. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Overlord
cjlim

@ Elie

You're priceless. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Mobile Sensei
Fender77

Hmm, that's why I have this tag which says Nokia behind my ear... And everytime I'm reaching for my htc desire the nokia ring tone plays loud inside my head.

What do I do to stop it?
Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Please use plain text.
Mobile Visionary
elie7

[ Edited ]

Fender77 wrote:
Hmm, that's why I have this tag which says Nokia behind my ear... And everytime I'm reaching for my htc desire the nokia ring tone plays loud inside my head.

What do I do to stop it?

ok before they send a virus inside me using my n900 :smileyvery-happy:, i'm going to save some people from the evil nokia (pmsl) .

try copying a file containing a virus into your nokia device because the device always controls everything, you will find tags like this in your computer's motherboard, more files like that and that ringtone will be gone in a week.

if this post was helpful hit that kudos button (lmao ) :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.