Search Discussions:
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Advanced Search...
Welcome to Nokia Support Discussions! Here you can share advice and tips with thousands of other Nokia users around the world in English. Many Nokia employees also follow and participate in the discussions, see our guidelines for more information. Everyone can search and read the discussions, but to post your own question or reply to others, simply sign in with your Nokia account. If this is your first time here, you can choose an alias to represent you. And if you don't have a Nokia account yet, please register.

Re: Register and sign in with your Nokia account -...

Sage
Prakash_pbt

Re: Register and sign in with your Nokia account - see instructions here

Hello sir
This is prakash,using nokia 5230nuron.
I just logged into the Nokia discussion by using nokia account through opera browser .
Problem is Iccan view the forum topic and discussionposted by others but i cannot able to view my post as well as my topic in mobile version.If i want to see my topic or question i need to spend lot of time on mobile version
please help me regarding this matter
prakash
Please use plain text.
Sage
Prakash_pbt

prakash
Please use plain text.
Contributor
SilverAngel

Terrific advice, thanks. I have a question about my phone, what do I do now, please?

I'm assuming I need to create a new topic, but can't seem to see where.

One more question, did you import your emoticon? or is there somewhere on this forum where I can find some to use?

Thanks

Silver Angel

Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
michaels

Please use plain text.
Mobile Guru
coolbelief

Hi SilverAngel!

Welcome to the forum, to start a new topic go to main page and select a section according to your phone model like Nesries, Xseries, Cseries, there you'll find a "Start New Topic" button in the top left corner below your name.

Previous Phones: 6600, 7610, 6230, 6230i, 1100, 1112, N70, N73, N95, N95 8GB, 5800XM, 5230, C5, iPhone 3GS, SE Xperia X10, N900, N8, SE Xperia Arc

Current Phones: Nokia N9, iPhone 4
Please use plain text.
Registered Member
oremy

hi all
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
xxxmeow13xxx

Hi oremy!

Welcome to the community Nokia Support Discussions!

Please feel free to post your feedback and queries regarding Nokia devices in the forum. Before anything else, please do not forget to read the Guidelines of the Discussion Board from the following link:

http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/t5/Discussions-Guidelines/Guidelines-read-these-first/m-p/1/mess...

Cheers! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Contributor
SilverAngel

[ Edited ]

Hi, vandelay. I logged in as per your instructions, but was not directed anywhere. Just came here, as usual.

"Start by signing in with your old Discussions username and password. You will then get the option to either select an existing Nokia account or to create a new one."

What do I do now?  I'm all new to this, really, so please, feel free to  treat me as a 5 year old.!!  hehe

Silver Angel

Spread the Love

Smile

Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
michaels

The fact that you have made this post indicated that your Discussions login is already merged with the Nokia Account database, so just keep logging in with the username and password that you have and all will be fine, you don't need to do anything else.

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
SilverAngel

Thanks, Michael, will do.
Silver Angel
Spread the Love

SMILE
Please use plain text.
shri_laksman

I found curious that nobody ask about log in account on Ovi Music or Ovi Player - last days it works very funny! Before access was blocked by an auto-bug ("Impossible to access automatically. Access manually"...up 'n' down, up 'n' down).

Then, when finally open Ovi Music homepage and try to buy something, the login page lead me to Nokia Music Unlimited (still exist?) for choosing pc and device registered to that service, but any solution i choose no affecting login condition - so can't use my account (I still had money in!) and no way to buy music.

More curious, my library is still available, and same behave on web and on player installed in my pc. Already upgrade to Anna.

Anybody else had same experience?

I suspect that Player has completed its life and all functions will be transferred to Ovi Suite, but sincerely I hope to be wrong.

Cheers guys!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
SilverAngel

Hi psyco. FYI. Firefox 6 remembered me AND logged me in, which meant I missed the link to the option!
Silver Angel
Please use plain text.
Ex-Moderator (Retired)
kingblue

Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
michaels

Please use plain text.
Registered Member
Nanwai

It is important.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
gahbmwm5

[ Edited ]

Hello,

As I proud owner of a Lumia 900-White device, I immediately created a Nokia Account, and registered for these forums!

They are a very valuable source of pertinent information...especially threads were Moderators (Thanks again Kosh) ask for PMs to be sent with private device information so that this can be passed on to Nokia Lab/Testing Experts..

I have for the last three days been unable to 'Log-in'....keep getting a HTTP error...both IE9 and Google Chrome browser...I understand (as I always do thorough research prior) to posting that the forums were under repair...back in late April. 2012..

Today, after going through many parameters....it finally let me 'Log-in'....so that I could make the Administrators aware of this issue...Trying to Log-in through both Nokia-Discussion-US boards and Nokia-Discussion-Europe boards produced the same HTTP errors...

Thanks

P.S. Please feel free to PM moi...if more information is needed...lol

Although my Email Subscriptions tabs are properly set-up....I am getting no email notifications...

Possibly there is a over-sight that I'm missing...??

Nokia Lumia 920 Glossy Red
Please use plain text.
Technical Expert
michaels

There have been some technical issues with our user account servers in the last couple of days, we can only apologise to all of our members for the inconvenience that this has caused.

Nokia Lumia - the fastest growing smartphone

If this or any post answers your question, please remember to help others by pressing the 'Accept as solution' button.

Please use plain text.
Advisor
gahbmwm5

michaels wrote:

There have been some technical issues with our user account servers in the last couple of days, we can only apologise to all of our members for the inconvenience that this has caused.

Thanks Michaels....as this is what I thought...

When these technical issues are finally resolved would like to be able to get 'forum emails' from threads that I subscribe to.

Regards

Please use plain text.
Advisor
gahbmwm5

Hello,

As I just viewed the very neat Nokia City Lens Beta app on the Nokia Beta website...I was finally able to enter a username..lol
Not alias...which I always make a note of for my records..

I am still not getting any emails from topics that I have subscribed to...
Is there still some technical difficulites with servers...?
My CP (Control Panel-Board) options are set correctly...
Thanks
Please use plain text.
Advisor
gahbmwm5

Well finally getting emails from my 'Subscriptions' so thanks to the Nokia Discussion Forums coders and staff.
Please use plain text.